Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

when it starts getting warmer, i often want to get sorta trashed during the day, like drinking, smoking in a park or something. it's always so nice. i hope my wifey wants to do that after school :rolleyes:

frozen margaritas, open bars, bbqs, mixing 7/11 big gulps/slurpees with alcohol, 40s on rooftops, houseparties, sneaking beverages in to a/c'd up theaters...i plan to be smashed 65% of the summer because it's the only way to deal with the heat.

when it starts getting warmer, i often want to get sorta trashed during the day, like drinking, smoking in a park or something. it's always so nice. i hope my wifey wants to do that after school :rolleyes:

I have been drinking increasingly earlier since it has started to warm up. lots of loitering, tall boys, and cigarettes,

blah, im so fucking lazy. been in a good mood though even though i owe a bunch of money to random things by the end of the month.

frozen margaritas, open bars, bbqs, mixing 7/11 big gulps/slurpees with alcohol, 40s on rooftops, houseparties, sneaking beverages in to a/c'd up theaters...i plan to be smashed 65% of the summer because it's the only way to deal with the heat.

also just 'cause it's fun :rolleyes: i like walking around places (any place) in summer wasted. sun feels ohhhhh so goooood:cool:

I have been drinking increasingly earlier since it has started to warm up. lots of loitering, tall boys, and cigarettes,

blah, im so fucking lazy. been in a good mood though even though i owe a bunch of money to random things by the end of the month.

I guess i got used, when i was in college, to get hammered as soon as i had some free time. so starting drinking at 1pm on a beautiful summer afternoon just seems... so nostalgic:rolleyes:

that's what i learned in college! can't blame me to wanna do that all my life!!

this is why i quit my job

but replace park for beach and we're set

a water balloon contest, with your most expensive jaws, if you ain't no pussy...

how foolish :rolleyes:

WE NEED MORE CONTESTANTS!! LET'S MAKE TEAMS. loser team pay booze and drugs :cool:

this is why i quit my job

but replace park for beach and we're set

that's why i don't wanna have to go back to work this summer :(

i want beach now.

so jealous.

that lil park with the arch on rachel & st-lau is my favorite drinking/sizzurp sippin spot in mtl, hollaaaaa