Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

DIGITAL TRANSMISSION RECEIVED. RETRIEVING COMMAND.

img315.jpg

Italian Night Club

Real genoa salami, Italian capicola, smoked ham, and provolone cheese all topped with lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, and our homemade Italian vinaigrette. (You hav’ta order hot peppers, just ask!)

I made the executive decision to switch out the Sierra Mist for cherry pepsi due to caffeine concerns

jimmy johnsssssssssss

i hear good things bout them

Jimmy John's is misnamed. It should be called Jimmy Their Sandwiches Are Fucking Garbage.

Had a franchise near campus in Austin. Ate there a few times because it was open till 3 am and it represented an alternative to Jack-in-the-Box, McDonald's, Taco Cabana, etc. that were open late and within walking distance. Every time I went there, I regretted not going to one of the other establishments. Must be a pretty shitty place to make you wistful for McDonald's.

Also, their offer of free smells both offends and kind of grosses me out.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh. i went to the mall to go to vans and buy this little pouch i saw for like 5 bucks or something. on my way to the shop i stop by neiman marcus last call and end up buying the dopest jil sander coat for $450 originally $2000 and i got an extra 20%. i feel damn lucky since all the dope stuff is never in my size, but today everything was in my size! ahhhh. birthday present for myself secured. oh yeah, and they didn't end up having the pouch at vans, lol.

a semester long art installation project i have been working on with a group of people at my school may be entirely up in smoke because the people at the space we were having it at (and have already mostly installed at) have suddenly decided that we can't be there anymore and are going to kick us out. this is absolutely ridiculous on so many levels considering the nature of the project and innumerable other factors such as the fact that i have spent most of my time working on this over the past few months.

if you hear about someone spontaneously combusting in providence rhode island on the news it's probably me

a semester long art installation project i have been working on with a group of people at my school may be entirely up in smoke because the people at the space we were having it at (and have already mostly installed at) have suddenly decided that we can't be there anymore and are going to kick us out. this is absolutely ridiculous on so many levels considering the nature of the project and innumerable other factors such as the fact that i have spent most of my time working on this over the past few months.

if you hear about someone spontaneously combusting in providence rhode island on the news it's probably me

You and Donald Judd would have a lot to talk about.