Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I never made it out there, despite the exhortations of my many friends who didn't mind the seven-hour drive west to go there and dry out for a weekend.

He has a permanent installation in Soho, too, I think. It was right by my friend's old apartment.

DIGITAL TRANSMISSION RECEIVED. RETRIEVING COMMAND.

img315.jpg

Italian Night Club

Real genoa salami, Italian capicola, smoked ham, and provolone cheese all topped with lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, and our homemade Italian vinaigrette. (You hav’ta order hot peppers, just ask!)

I made the executive decision to switch out the Sierra Mist for cherry pepsi due to caffeine concerns

looks pretty fail, subway would have been better (the cookie looks good though)
dude jimmy john's owns so hard you have no idea what you're even talking about

you are in california

so

first of all

i'm pretty sure they don't even have jimmy john's there, so you should make like plokhov and step aside

Whats so good about it? Looks like any other local deli sandwich.

THE DELIVER A SANDWICH..TO YOUR HOUSE!

c

yo i have to eat at some place called cheesecake factory this weekend

what should i get?

I always get the four cheese pasta.

Check out what happened to Kanye while he was visiting the cheesecake factory lulz

http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/?em3106=0_-1__-1_~0_-1_4_2009_0_20&em3298=&em3282=&em3281=&em3161=

DIGITAL TRANSMISSION RECEIVED. RETRIEVING COMMAND.

img315.jpg

Italian Night Club

Real genoa salami, Italian capicola, smoked ham, and provolone cheese all topped with lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, and our homemade Italian vinaigrette. (you hav’ta order hot peppers, just ask!)

I made the executive decision to switch out the Sierra Mist for cherry pepsi due to caffeine concerns

was rooting for cookie and sandwich. best combo ever

looks pretty fail, subway would have been better (the cookie looks good though)

you mad.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh. i went to the mall to go to vans and buy this little pouch i saw for like 5 bucks or something. on my way to the shop i stop by neiman marcus last call and end up buying the dopest jil sander coat for $450 originally $2000 and i got an extra 20%. i feel damn lucky since all the dope stuff is never in my size, but today everything was in my size! ahhhh. birthday present for myself secured. oh yeah, and they didn't end up having the pouch at vans, lol.

happy birthday!! that's awesome. I love jil coats and was looking one on sale (not that much as yours tho that's a steal!) and they didn't have my size :(:(

can't wait to see the waywt pic! :D