Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

DIGITAL TRANSMISSION RECEIVED. RETRIEVING COMMAND.

img315.jpg

Italian Night Club

Real genoa salami, Italian capicola, smoked ham, and provolone cheese all topped with lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, and our homemade Italian vinaigrette. (You hav’ta order hot peppers, just ask!)

I made the executive decision to switch out the Sierra Mist for cherry pepsi due to caffeine concerns

This isn't called the '#5' anymore? I'd add sprouts and cucumbers, and sometimes avocado, and then on somedays I'd just get the slim 5. This + a Budweiser = my in-car brunch in college. Beer and ham sandwich, a little music, some cigarettes, driving around downtown looking at girls having fun in the spring weather, that was the best.

dismalfuture's dog changed my life.

she says hi, and is doing a doggy dance for you:

3143_727465416470_15904009_41860799_7061586_n.jpg

happy birthday!! that's awesome. I love jil coats and was looking one on sale (not that much as yours tho that's a steal!) and they didn't have my size :(:(

can't wait to see the waywt pic! :D

haha thanks boo! i know i was thinking i'd be stupid NOT to buy it. it's an early birthday present for myself though.. turning 21 in a week! sooner than i thought! party at my house!

l8bd3mm4em9l41h0L1QzbrtPo1_500.jpg

holy shit, I hope that the anime and the manga are different. If the manga is the right one, I've been horribly mislead. over 9000 has been a stupid joke between some friends for a long ass time.

if it's actually over 8000 then thasumbullshe

whose blog is ymfy?!??! CONFIRM!?!?

9000 sounds better.

This isn't called the '#5' anymore? I'd add sprouts and cucumbers, and sometimes avocado, and then on somedays I'd just get the slim 5. This + a Budweiser = my in-car brunch in college.

Apparently the only difference is the amount of meat and some ham (I think). Good eye, though.

holy shit, I hope that the anime and the manga are different. If the manga is the right one, I've been horribly mislead. over 9000 has been a stupid joke between some friends for a long ass time.

If you've been wrong, half of the internet has been wrong too. No one will snitch.

HOW CAN SHE BLOG?!

it's mine.

from a comment a chick left on one of my friend's profile on facebook, i can't stop lolling.

In turkey do u speak Turkish? Sorry must sound stupid to you, but I once thought mexicans spoke Mexican only to find out they really speak Spanish

i would smash that in a second

stupidity = likely low self esteem = boner

i was talking to a girl at a party this weekend and she said 'apprehensible' instead of 'reprehensible'

i love the south

i'm almost always that smartest dood in the room

i would smash that in a second

stupidity = likely low self esteem = boner

i was talking to a girl at a party this weekend and she said 'apprehensible' instead of 'reprehensible'

i love the south

i'm almost always that smartest dood in the room

i heard that dumb chicks are always good for dudes with inferiority complex :cool::P

just messin!

or just really lazy i guess... don't have too much work to do

DIGITAL TRANSMISSION RECEIVED. RETRIEVING COMMAND.

img315.jpg

Italian Night Club

Real genoa salami, Italian capicola, smoked ham, and provolone cheese all topped with lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, and our homemade Italian vinaigrette. (You hav’ta order hot peppers, just ask!)

I made the executive decision to switch out the Sierra Mist for cherry pepsi due to caffeine concerns

This may look like absolute shit, but got damn it tastes good. Fuck. Fuckkkkkk.

2cqk0a8.jpg

this is from my german book... OMG WTF BBQ :mad::mad::mad:

THE INTERNET HAS BEEN FOOOOOOOOOLED

ok everybody stay kooooooll... we can handle this .... and the translation sucks monkey balls "It's a mistake! It's broken!" != "Das kann nicht sein!" (That can't be!)