Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

and we need to breathe em out so

we can live and talk shit and then talk it out , well...

send me to * * * * * * * * ~a million scarlet letters up inside my hands ,uh oh

sick.gif

I just found out i'm actually a 29 waist, not a 30. I'm not a fucking 30 any more WTF, that's like the waist size where you can begin to call yourself a man. Fuck...how the hell did this happen.

Well i'm off to comfort eat my skinny ass off.

/end trash

I'm a 30 waist, does that make me a man?!

Hmm, I wish I was less awkward, but then again it is almost always awkward interacting with drunk people or people who aren't high. I hate being around acquaintances you can't be yourself around as such people make me feel a bit awkward or uncomfortable.

My life feels like the movies right now, a lot of stuff seems like it was in a movie or is so absurd it best belongs in a movie.

I want to start a collaborative poetry project (maybe in blog form). I just love being on the same wavelength as another.

I'm a 30 waist, does that make me a man?!

Hmm, I wish I was less awkward, but then again it is almost always awkward interacting with drunk people or people who aren't high. I hate being around acquaintances you can't be yourself around as such people make me feel a bit awkward or uncomfortable.

My life feels like the movies right now, a lot of stuff seems like it was in a movie or is so absurd it best belongs in a movie.

I want to start a collaborative poetry project (maybe in blog form). I just love being on the same wavelength as another.

I'm a hater.