Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I realized the mac usb wouldn't recognize my nikon two hours ago, yet I'm still sitting here in the lab browsing sufu instead of putting together my final collection. I am in no mood to do any work, but I know there's only... 10 more days left.

I love the enveloping feeling of yawning with headphones on.

Two thoughts:

1)

ant_head.jpg

2)

When we talk I don't pursue her too openly. I've yet to let her know how I feel or blatantly come on to her at all.

I don't want any regrets. I can pull it off but only if she's single at the time.

We're young and we both have to move on at some point, but how long should one wait? She does seem like she really loves him, though.

There should be no direct attempt in which to win this girl. She'll come to me if she wants me. I hope.

Two thoughts:

1)

ant_head.jpg

2)

When we talk I don't pursue her too openly. I've yet to let her know how I feel or blatantly come on to her at all.

I don't want any regrets. I can pull it off but only if she's single at the time.

We're young and we both have to move on at some point, but how long should one wait? She does seem like she really loves him, though.

There should be no direct attempt in which to win this girl. She'll come to me if she wants me. I hope.

I read this post, and imagined that the second thought was about the first thought.

Fuck that thing, lots of holes, but make it shave first.

man people are so stupid when we're going through troubled times they grab the first hand that reaches out.

on another note i think its time to recreate my outlook on life. I think i'll be the snooty over cleanly person this time around