Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

So... my boss is black and just found out from a doctor that to fix his vitamin deficiency he has to go tanning.

He walked into the tanning salon filled with pasty white people and apparently the receptionist starting laughing.

i went into one when i was bored one time, the receptionist just stared at me. i told her that whatever they put on my skin turned it black and she was like "well...uh...." then she whispered "aren't you black?".

Man vs. Food is such a good show. I need to go to all of these places. It replaces Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives as my favorite food related show because the host isn't as annoying as guy fieri. Plus, this guy is a hell of an eater

im watching this right now, and i have to say this show has really grown on me.

i was talking to my dad about it once and he was all 'that show is awful, its like they are promoting one mans quest to get fatter and fatter' and seeing how my terribly my dad eats it almost shocked me to hear that.

I just wrote a short essay for this scholarship app, and I have no concluding sentence. I'm tempted to just write:

I firmly resolve, with the help of Your Grace, to sin no more, and to avoid the near occasion of sin. AAAMEN!

im watching this right now, and i have to say this show has really grown on me.

i was talking to my dad about it once and he was all 'that show is awful, its like they are promoting one mans quest to get fatter and fatter' and seeing how my terribly my dad eats it almost shocked me to hear that.

It's not about getting fat, it's about challenges. That guy who eats all the hot dogs is relatively slim. Same with some other professional eaters.

It's basically the same show as diners drive ins and dives but with an eating challenge at the end and a much better host, which makes it perfect in my book

as i was talking to my friend on the phone about her cheating husband, i had somehow doodled the word kill and then proceeded to draw hearts around it.

hmmm, i need to get out of the house.