Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

asian popstars have the wackest style out of any geographical demographic of musicians. In particular Taiwan - that shit is really really corny. Hong Kong has some pretty wack dressed musicians too...i think the only dude here with any real rock star aura/swagger/steez is Eason Chan.

I have like these lone 3 or 4 whiskers on each of my cheeks that I keep plucking then they get to pluckable length, and they just keep growing back again immediately. :(

Same story with these lost 5 whiskers on my neck...

i've been listening to so much wayne this past week my ears are going numb, i can't distinguish one song from the other any more. i can only imagine what bein in this guy's shoes must be like with life as a neverending recording session.

time to take a break and go back to youtube-ing 70s disco shit.

asian popstars have the wackest style out of any geographical demographic of musicians. In particular Taiwan - that shit is really really corny. Hong Kong has some pretty wack dressed musicians too...i think the only dude here with any real rock star aura/swagger/steez is Eason Chan.

saw eason chan sometime back in the mall when he visited singapore... but he was wearing clot.. the hell...

looking at the priceless Kodiak quote in Yardsale's signature, I'm brought to mind another one of K's finest responses to criticism -

"Son, you must have game before you can criticize."

Kodiak has one of the best online "voices" I've read in a while, even better when read in the context of what he looks like as his words read off the screen like some experienced pimp from the 70s. I think this dude should give screenwriting a try; if he can pull this shit off talking online, he probably wouldn't be bad with dialogue, something I've never been able to write well for fiction.

"identify and discuss a person, fictional or nonfictional, who has helped shape culture and thought. you may select someone from any field: literature, the arts, science, politics, history, business, education, etc."

cmc supplement. got no idea who i should choose

jmat 4 his shit talk ability? girl talk???? kodiak?

someone serious?

pls help me

"identify and discuss a person, fictional or nonfictional, who has helped shape culture and thought. you may select someone from any field: literature, the arts, science, politics, history, business, education, etc."

someone serious?

pls help me

damn smart kid. cmc?

i didn't like the impression i got of liberal arts schools though.

i visited haverford, and it was fun i guess, cause i got blazed and drank both nights, but i met the same kids both nights basically. i felt like liberal arts schools would make you feel so confined.

iunno i just htink liberal arts schools are small as hell and seemed like they would be high school all over again.

god i suck at articulating myself

someone serious?

pls help me

Humbert Humbert!

i'd rather fuck the one on the right, but they're probably dudes right yeah you got me who cares

slim acne jeans i'm catchin all sorts of hate, man

thom browne suit, i'm the new patrick bateman..

That shit should get thrown in a waste can

I'm all about the date rape tape fam

How can she slap, she should be askin

How can he be so Lebron James with the mackin

Bitch face feel the agony from a backhand

Packin more punch than Agassi winnin a grand slam

I serve hoes, by the 2000 like Servo

Dip set, chain gang, bird city, like nas and diddy my purpose is purp-ollllllll....

Now get back into your worm hole

Eat shit die fast but not before you burn slooooow