Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

thin crust pizza is the only authentic pizza and you midwest and california motherfuckers eating satanic bready type shit are all fuckin busted in the face for eating that garbage. you fucking heathen motherfuckers. eat a fucking sandwich or some shit, you uncultured sarah palin motherfuckers.

I'd just to defend some Californians (that's how we do) who know where the good shit is. I would drive 45 minutes to get my pizza, and it was the only pizza I ate. I've been to Italy and eaten pizza (purportedly) in some of Providence's best italian and this was definitely up there.

Admittedly, have not had New York pizza.

i apologize for getting really zealot-y with it.

suicide, you'll get plus-repped again soon. trial by fire, my friend.

thank you to all who agree with me.

servo, i trust you. there are, indeed, some good pizza places in california.

guard those locations with your life.

burn spots are essential, best cheese used for pizza is by far and away fontina cheese

i dont know why every time i hear teh phrase fontina cheese it triggers something in my brain that reminds me of 'queso fundido' literally translated to fused cheese. its a mexican appetizer consisting of cheese and chorizo baked in a clay dish, usually just eaten with tortillas. nothing but fat and meat but fucking good.

quesofundidochorizojb4.jpg

gotta find some arcadius jeans by tomorrow, gotta find some arcadius jeans by tomorrow, gotta find some arcadius jeans by tomorrow, gotta find some arcadius jeans by tomorrow, gotta find some arcadius jeans by tomorrow.

oh, and my brother just got back from the late-night burger king with a milkshake. the fucking fat ass. but his straw is fucking huge! has anyone seen this shit?

[not my pictures]

pipe.jpg

pipe2.jpg