Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I am eating ice cream, something I normally don't do because I need to fit into XS-S cluthingz to bring food and steez to the masses. I am only enjoying it for whitney's sake because her dentist said she can't.

Just kidding. I'm a fatass.

She always looked stupid with bangs.

i am thinking of cutting my bangs like that again.

ill see what my hair dude says when i finally go in...im long overdue for a cut/trim.

maybe i should donate some of my ponytails... does it matter if they are dyed?

should i make kahlua lamingtons or peanutbutter cupcakes?

yummmmmmm..

I am eating ice cream, something I normally don't do because I need to fit into XS-S cluthingz to bring food and steez to the masses. I am only enjoying it for whitney's sake because her dentist said she can't.

Just kidding. I'm a fatass.

i love ice cream. there was this one by breyers that started with a V..forget how its spelt..basically layers and layers of thin chocolate stacked together held together with ice cream and then on top its sprinkled with chocolate powder..technically its the first ice cream cake i had.. drumsticks are nice..theres this version with chocolate chip pieces sprinkled on top :( so delish.. ugh..

mars m&m ice cream sandwich is gewd..but mrs. field's is the best..

i love ice cream. there was this one by breyers that started with a V..forget how its spelt..basically layers and layers of thin chocolate stacked together held together with ice cream and then on top its sprinkled with chocolate powder..technically its the first ice cream cake i had.. drumsticks are nice..theres this version with chocolate chip pieces sprinkled on top :( so delish.. ugh..

mars m&m ice cream sandwich is gewd..but mrs. field's is the best..

Don't you have a condition that prevents you from enjoying such deliciously creamy treats, like so many others of your kind?

I can eat cheese, ice cream, butter, what have you.. but I can't drink more than a full glass of just straight up milk, it seems. It's okay because I kinda like soymilk anyway.

EDIT: omg, please stop quoting my negrep-worthy post in which I say food and steez to the masses and not victims. I think it's because mass is getting a spot on the team and I'm not. :[

nah..for me its just that either a) my teeth is too sensitive or B) i eat too much sugar.

i've already been through two root canals and some teeth cappin'..i brush my teeth right after anything sweet if i'm at home and drink lots of tea to rinse and still its not helping..so after strict orders from the dentist i've decided to give up sweets

i don't wanna lose any teeth :|

also

my dad is diabetic..so this is probably a good start in prevention.

(can't drink milk though, if i throw that shit back up)

My sister said the same thing. I am suspicious of her because she was the first one to develop that condition in our family. But when I eat even trace amounts of dairy (even in milk chocolate!), my sinuses begin to clog up and I develop a slight headache.

I am a bit envious. Ice cream and cheese are so delicious.

i hate how i only get into a 'mood' to do shit once in awhile, and i end up working for however many hours straight. my back fucking hurts because i've got the most uncomfortable 15$ chair ever, and i'm out of cigarettes. my mouth feels gross because i've been drinkingg orangina all day.