Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

My family just adopted two kittens. It's the most existentially relieving thing to just watch them being cats, needing no guidance and not giving a fuck what we think about it for the most part. My brain must be fragile.

Also, working out is way easier than I thought. I resent fat people more than ever.

Spore Creature Creator + some weed = OH NO WHERE DID THOSE TWO HORUS GO? I WS UPPOSED TO DO LAUNDRY.

post some pics, I can't seem to make anything plausable for the game(space travel worthy)

I always end up with way too many limbs. and heads.

Guest jmatsu

i was posting in the what r u watching thread, then all of a sudden my screen turned yellow. i figured it was just glitch or that i accidently clicked on one of sufu advertisers. i quickly closed that shit and realized just b4 that it was the ksubi/sufu contest. anyway could someone give me details? thanks.

i was posting in the what r u watching thread, then all of a sudden my screen turned yellow. i figured it was just glitch or that i accidently clicked on one of sufu advertisers. i quickly closed that shit and realized just b4 that it was the ksubi/sufu contest. anyway could someone give me details? thanks.

theres nothing on the ksubi site yet. try emailing them.

yo anyone on sufu live in stuytown

i was at my bros apartment today and next to the trash chute is a cloak bag filled with baller womens shooz and shit

who it is

why didnt you steal it

SUPERHELP

Every now and then, my browser re-directs me to this random site (Atspace.com) that's about SEO and shit. My AdBlock is on and shit, but it keeps fucking around with mah Internets. It happens whenever I try to start a new topic, amongst other shit.

SUPERHELP

Every now and then, my browser re-directs me to this random site (Atspace.com) that's about SEO and shit. My AdBlock is on and shit, but it keeps fucking around with mah Internets. It happens whenever I try to start a new topic, amongst other shit.

Same thing is happening to me... in fact it just happened when I went to reply to this :eek: I have to click the back button really fast and then click the stop loading the page thingy to get it to stop. it's really annoying.

the only reason why i wear a bra is so they'd be perky longer..

theres something about the feel of skin to fabric (that isn't body huggin') that i love and i wouldn't mind reducing my breast size for a few days if it meant i could go braless and low necktops w/o being called a slut.. but then i'd want my boobs back to fill shit out :o

it really depends on one's comfort level..

Ah I agree...i'd love to be able to not wear a bra with some outfits, but it's just too much. I don't know how many times I've loved a dress and not been able to get it simply because it doesn't allow for a bra (except super complicated ones, which I know from experience are horribly uncomfortable). The one I bought for my prom dress criss-crossed very low on your back then across your stomach, I ended up ditching it at the last minute because it was so bad

is it weird that if you like a guy and he says something creepy, its cute?

i.e.: i was thinking about you yesterday, last night, at 10 pm.

guys does this apply to chicks? if a girl said the above what would you think?

im sry im asking so many questions.