Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Whitney.

Miss TG is staying at my house in June.

You are welcome to attend too.

Just let me know if you're coming and I'll draw up a

contract with all the terms and conditions.

OMG can I come too????

partayyyyy!! sufu sleepover w/ pillow fight!

lTS Y0UR TURN

I PLAYED ALREADY.

OMG can I come too????

partayyyyy!! sufu sleepover w/ pillow fight!

Of course you are welcome to attend.

You and Tg can braid each other's hair and have pillow fights while Poly

and I cook steaks and drink beer and talk about all our manly guy stuff.

^for you mister..!

I just fell asleep sitting up, legs crossed, in class and woke up because my leg unconciously kicked the chair in front of me. Last night I was sleeping and all of a sudden my upper body lifts/jumps? off of the bed by an inch, causing me to awake.

I don't remember any dreams of any sort.

Is that normal?

I just fell asleep sitting up, legs crossed, in class and woke up because my leg unconciously kicked the chair in front of me. Last night I was sleeping and all of a sudden my upper body lifts/jumps? off of the bed by an inch, causing me to awake.

Is that normal?

I fell asleep at a prom afterparty. Everyone was sitting around, watching Braveheart. I kicked the floor a couple of times and then woke up with a start. Everyone laughed at me because they assumed that I was fighting the English in my sleep. I don't think that that was the case, but even if it were, I don't see why it was a laughing matter.

in half an hour im picking up my brother from the airport...he's been in japan for NINE MONTHS and i've never been more excited to see someone in my entire life!! EEEEEE :)

Is that normal?

I fell asleep at a prom afterparty. Everyone was sitting around, watching Braveheart. I kicked the floor a couple of times and then woke up with a start. Everyone laughed at me because they assumed that I was fighting the English in my sleep. I don't think that that was the case, but even if it were, I don't see why it was a laughing matter.

That sounds like sleep paralysis where you fall asleep then wake up but are unable to move and it usually takes some effort to snap out of it a pretty weird feeling but not an uncommon experience

That sounds like sleep paralysis where you fall asleep then wake up but are unable to move and it usually takes some effort to snap out of it a pretty weird feeling but not an uncommon experience

For me, it is usually accompanied by a sudden jolt, like the sensation of falling.

ooh yeah, i do that a lot. then again, i also sit up suddenly in bed, claw the bed, get on my hands and knees, and of course call out in panic. i have to take at least 2 benadryl to knock me out to a point where i don't do any of that.

Yeah that sounds like it you usually associate some form of danger with the feeling. I used to live near a train station and I dreamt very vividly that I was on the track unable to move with a train coming at me I had to struggle very hard and scream until i jumped off the bed and an actual train went by outside.

But that was one of only a few times usually involving extreme tiredness or substance abuse

I think most people have or experince some form of sleep disorder

in half an hour im picking up my brother from the airport...he's been in japan for NINE MONTHS and i've never been more excited to see someone in my entire life!! EEEEEE :)

aww that's cute :] how exciting. i wish i could be gone off into the world for months at a time

I'm too lazy to post that in the look-alikes thread, but I seriously thought that was dino for about 3 seconds.

agreed, thats what came ot my mind at first.

there is all kinds of fabulous going on in that picture
More like FAB-U-LOUS.

Haha

Am I the only one who hates the feeling of a wet sponge wen doing dishes?

fuck sponges... honestly though, how fucking sanitary can they really be? sitting in the sink, moist with small chunks of food embedded within them. I won't even use sponges because I'm a firm believer that it'll actually make your dishes more disgusting than not using one at all.

ooh yeah, i do that a lot. then again, i also sit up suddenly in bed, claw the bed, get on my hands and knees, and of course call out in panic. i have to take at least 2 benadryl to knock me out to a point where i don't do any of that.
it'd be much better if this was in reference to your sex life.