Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

keller_instory.jpg

in love with the white shoes, but they are for women. does anyone know if any other label produced something similar for men?

I'd say Heutchy's kinda close, but Keller definitely has a more casual vibe. Are you looking for the cut-out or just the shoe silhouette in general?

Guest jmatsu
I'd say Heutchy's kinda close, but Keller definitely has a more casual vibe. Are you looking for the cut-out or just the shoe silhouette in general?

the cut out w/ strap. thanx.

keller_instory.jpg

in love with the white shoes, but they are for women. does anyone know if any other label produced something similar for men?

these are pretty similar. as a plus, according to the manufacturer, "these light and cute flats are perfect for everyday wear"

cutoutshoes.jpg

You serious? The kellers just look like cut out laceup jazz shoes but with a strap where the material normally is.

I boxed a friend last night. It got fairly intense and I got out of it with just a sore nose and a cut lip. Although my neck was tense today. I kind of like fighting, it made me really relaxed. Also I was high as hell. I played rock band after. Fun night.

^Dude, the avatar,

please eleborate...

I saw the picture and immediately thought avatar.

I wish it was more complex than that, but it isn't. So it goes...

^^^ Watching that guy play in the NIT the other night was kind of depressing. He looks like he's constantly in pain. It's as if the unc asheville coaches didn't even try to help him. Hopefully, an nba team will eventually draft him in the 2nd round as a project and help him out in the d-league.

being that tall is actually hurting him. something to do with his knees and feet, they talked about him on espn. also said that some nba teams might be interested in him too.

being that tall is actually hurting him. something to do with his knees and feet, they talked about him on espn. also said that some nba teams might be interested in him too.

He should team up with Sun Ming Ming (7ft 9) who is playing in the mexican basketball league now after not working out in the CBA or something like that. Maybe hunt down pavel podlkolzin in russia and see what he's up to.

000966131374zv4.jpg

Nubs.

Another random thought...I think one of the characters from House of Wax was wearing a Rick Owens wife beater.

im watching open waters 2: adrift on shotime (figures), and it's such a fucking TERRIBLE ASS MOVIE.

makes me realize that i hate corny white bitches. wow. white women, and dakota fanning, they need to die. fucking hate whiners and screamers.