Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

why the fuck is full house so cheese? DJ didnt cook the turkey enough and it was frozen so bob saget put it back in the oven but didnt tell DJ because he didnt want DJ to think that she let her dead mom down but then bob saget ended up fucking the chicken up and it was on fire and black and burnt and then stephanie was like AT LEAST WE HAVE THE PI--- about to say pie and then it looks like she purposely dropped the fuckin pie on the ground stephanie says WELL I RUINED THE PIE and she runs up the clunky ass stairs and then DJ says AND I RUINED THE TORKEY and her dumpy ass snakes stephanie up the stairs and then bob saget says ILL GO TALK TO DJ and dave coulier says ILL GO TALK TO STEPHANIE but there was a bottle stuck to his tongue so it came out funny as fuck and then john stamos was like NO ILL TALK TO HER shows over roll credits end.

fuck it.

indiangoodmanrr2.gif

pilgrimgoodmanhw5.gif

You can offer me a diamond-plated pearl;

You can send me all the riches in the world;

You can tempt me with the palaces of kings;

I'd give 'em back in a big ol' sack and keep the simple things

I've got the simple things; I've got the rain in spring,

Got spicy chicken wings, and French-fried onion rings

You can line me up a mile of limousines;

For me it don't add up to a hill o' beans;

I got no hankerin' for grabbin' your brass ring;

It's crystal clear - I'll stay right here and keep the simple things

I've got the summer breeze, got 16 cans of peas,

A two-speed window fan when it's 93 degrees,

So forgive me for not grabbin' your brass ring;

It's crystal clear - I'll stay right here and keep the simple things

last.fm is just like any other social networking site, except the site itself is pretty cool. but it's full of people who suck, a lot. I ignore them and maybe check up on them if i'm bored and need a laugh.

also, red join superfuture group: plusrep.

last.fm is just like any other social networking site, except the site itself is pretty cool. but it's full of people who suck, a lot. I ignore them and maybe check up on them if i'm bored and need a laugh.

also, red join superfuture group: plusrep.

seriously, i'm so low-tech/computer-stoops that shit ain't even funny. what is last fm anyway?

i already have got issues with soulseek. eurpeans on that shit are greedy/selfish fucks.

Those europeans have always been like that.. I remember tryin to download this album from axwell from this one user.. the guy kept on cancelling the shit.. pissed me off cuz i needed that album for work..

well, you've gotta give something in return. in my case, i had alot to offer, but motherfucker just pretended not 2 be interested.

seriously, i'm so low-tech/computer-stoops that shit ain't even funny. what is last fm anyway?

i already have got issues with soulseek. eurpeans on that shit are greedy/selfish fucks.

you download their program and choose what music program you use to listen to music and it just records your listens and recommends music similar to that, gives you 50 people that listened to similar music to you the past week and makes weekly and overall charts of artists/album/tracks you listen to. you should try it.

here's mine for reference: (http://www.last.fm/user/majorwaves) and it creates charts for groups as well (http://www.last.fm/group/plusrep)