Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

you don't. that's the point! she's just fly. i dunno. shits diamonds and breathes rainbows etc. just one of those people.

thats exactly the thing i dont understand. I get that she is "fly" -- just based on how she is received. and I get the fact that she's real and whatever. but i still dont get what the big deal is.

on a different note: i'm wondering how long it's gonna be before we have the means of generating tangible things out of thin air. we already have a "3-D printer", a household-sized device which uses computer generated schematics to construct basic items (gears, small plastic for engines etc.). if this technology is available at home, how long will it be before we expand? if the large HARDON collider makes that godly atom or whatever, will we be able to generate pretty much any item (ccp bootz) with any specific qualities we desire with this magic transformative atom?

WEIRD.

thats exactly the thing i dont understand. I get that she is "fly" -- just based on how she is received. and I get the fact that she's real and whatever. but i still dont get what the big deal is.

some people just achieve legend status! consider the "OGs" of popular music we have living today, micheal jackson? ozzy? whitney houston? stammering morons! kurt became an hero or got assasinated, and everyone else is on the surreal life. it's so remarkable to have a singer who stays on point and has some integrity! that's the big deal about ms. blige i guess.

on a different note: i'm wondering how long it's gonna be before we have the means of generating tangible things out of thin air. we already have a "3-D printer", a household-sized device which uses computer generated schematics to construct basic items (gears, small plastic for engines etc.). if this technology is available at home, how long will it be before we expand? if the large HARDON collider makes that godly atom or whatever, will we be able to generate pretty much any item (ccp bootz) with any specific qualities we desire with this magic transformative atom?

WEIRD.

my pothead friend's dad apparently is in the cia.

and one night he was drunk and said they have the technology to change a tennis ball into a ham sandwich.

i don't believe it tho.

a sandwich is too complex.:D

mary j got soul, keeps it real(by doing hiphop collabs), and is for the kids...

but yea her voice is aight.

aint nobody killin it like celine dion, NOBODY, black, white, yellow...

"Word life to big screen don, tapping dustbones out

with starwriters like I fucked Celine Dion"