Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

there's a little dragon concert in SF tonight. i really want to go but i don't know anyone that will drive up to the city with me or even want to go. what to doooooo. i also have class until 5:45, show starts at 9 then i have to open at work the next day.

edit: bought tickets. totally gonna go. wooooooooo. gonna be the first of three concerts i'm going to go to for my birthday

so i had this idea

peanut butter and jelly and bacon

has this been done? because it seems like it would be too good to be a new idea

i think i need more sleep too

dark circles under my eyes+pale as fuck skin makes me look dead

the other day i made a bacon peanut butter sandwich with berry waffles. i mean, i was pretty high, but i think it was good..... i would eat it again.

amazing breakfast food that's fast and easy, but sounds gross.

make toast, put peanut butter on it, then fried egg on top (yolk or no yolk)

dunno if it's actually a thing, but i've been eating it since i was a kid. mad yummy.

Hey kids!

http://www.funrise.com/photocontest/photo.aspx?id=041115590804

vote for my baybay!

This is the only competition she's ever been entered in, SO IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO LET HER WIN!

A G ain't much to some of you, but to single fathers, THATS A LOT OF FUCKIN DIAPERS!

So if y'all wants to be dolls, and vote, do it!

See the chubby Asian baby with pink shorts and a white tank top? Trying to grab a bubble? That's that baby you need to vote for!

If you's can, spread it amongst your friends and ask em to vote for her!

Plus that $1000 could help pay for batteries for that damned toy... Can't drop the cash for 8 batteries just for a bubble machine!

Love you