Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Also, we parted ways at the club last night and got lost in the crowd, and I woke up this morning to find a text message from him that reads 'can't find you nigga, going home. got a few girls numbers. had fun." and it warmed my heart for some reason. Now I just wonder when he will wake up and emerge from his bedroom, at what time today, that is. We need to go out and get groceries and Rick Owens.

also, we went to a school uniform themed party last night at this club, that was put on by our school. It was seriously the best looking crowd I've ever seen, it was like 1,500 people, 90% of them really genuinely cute college girls, wearing highly altered high school uniforms. I wish that shit was everynight. :(

random cwg in one my classes was staring at me so i gave her the sidneylo face and she returned with a danphat face and laughed gonna ask her out tomorrow.

tomorrow you should try a simpboi (weezy) concept

i was hooking up with this girl at the library today, when all of a sudden i heard this strange noise. i turned behind me and there was an old man staring at us and breathing heavily through the bookshelves.

creepiest thing that ever happened to me.

i love how everytime i see a post of yours, it either involves you posting a pic of you with some girl, or talking about some girl you are doing or want to.

seriously, stop lying, we have seen how you look.

im not hatin"

all is full of love.

my story was true

but im not a fan of cwg. id prefer a random shy girl i think

oic

was he super duper kawaii desu??? did he rock rick owens and have killer wang fades next to his legzz?

theres not much picking around heree i'd prefer this though

creepychankp9.jpg

Why are all the people I graduated with getting pregnant and having babies?!? Is that normal?!? Holy shit, it creeps me out to see people that I sat around with in high school in their ninth month of pregnancy and posted onto their facebook.

i<ll send back the boooks though, dont worry...

timber, i totally agree with you. when i go back to hometown, i feel really weird, for not being pregnant, or engaged, or a nurse...

but i still prefer being who i am.

hope you feel the same, cause you should!

oic

was he super duper kawaii desu??? did he rock rick owens and have killer wang fades next to his legzz?

theres not much picking around heree i'd prefer this though

creepychankp9.jpg

I can't get enough of this picture. It's fucking hypnotizing.

Why are all the people I graduated with getting pregnant and having babies?!? Is that normal?!? Holy shit, it creeps me out to see people that I sat around with in high school in their ninth month of pregnancy and posted onto their facebook.

DOESN'T THIS SUCK !? ASDFSDF

i'm finding the same thing, thank god most of my friends are much like me and still think they are 14

DOESN'T THIS SUCK !? ASDFSDF

i'm finding the same thing, thank god most of my friends are much like me and still think they are 14

It's totally weird. I understand some people get pregnant by accident and then decide to keep the baby, but the girls I know honestly just seem like they werent sure what to do with their lives, so they went and had a baby. I cannot wrap my mind around it!

^ I thought this was a Midwest America thing. Like 6-7 of my old female acquaintances got preg/married. But apparently leaving school makes bitches desperate. Fuck. That. Noise.

6's 7's: that bitch is straight up J-Horror status. But I fucking love her because she's accepted her crazy role and runs with it. I'd even consider smashing when she has the shorter hair.