Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

who the fuck spills red wine all over somebody?

I'm drunk

and irritated

THIS HAPPENED TO ME TONIGHT

FUCK GODDAMN BROWNIES SPILLIN MY $9 WINE ALL OVER MY NEW UNIQLO SHIRT

GOOD THING IT WAS DARK

NO STAIN WHICH IS NICE

IM NOT drunk anymore though.

and indian food is no good for my stomach. got mega bad indigestion right now.

I have been having really vivid zombie/apocalypse type dreams this whole year its always running,getting chased, moving through tunnels. Although i do enjoy some of them, sometimes i wake up sweating really bad. I gotta stop watching zombie movies and stop playing zombie games/counter strike zombie mod.

6420h10.gif

7x4agb5.gif

Also for a dude james franco is a sexy ass guy.

8a4hxz4.gif

the drunk/gay guys next door need to stfu

Is it toxic again?

the hangover is strong with me.

I thought I'd make some use of the multiquote function to make a really long post.

Winq moved to Korea last month with 2 capes. I think he now has 5 or 6, and there's a couple more he's trying to track down.
THATS A LOT OF CAPES
Trust me, he actually needs them, so it doesn't seem as many.
Even I am up in that game, I have a little cape myself.
that sounds adorable

I'm confused at how he "needs" 5 or 6 capes

I liked the part about the little cape.

and THATS A LOT OF CAPES

ok your message is - i'm a genie in a bottle baby you gotta rub me the riight way

lol

I walked by my kitchen, saw this, and it freaked me out for a second:

n785270113_4755572_4579.jpg

kunk is watching

I have been having really vivid zombie/apocalypse type dreams this whole year its always running,getting chased, moving through tunnels. Although i do enjoy some of them, sometimes i wake up sweating really bad. I gotta stop watching zombie movies and stop playing zombie games/counter strike zombie mod.

6420h10.gif

7x4agb5.gif

Also for a dude james franco is a sexy ass guy.

8a4hxz4.gif

I dont know about the zombie dreams, but I always thought that guy looks like a douche.

more gareth on beyonce?

yes or no?

does inaya approve?

(ignore the perez shit)

beyonce__oPt.jpg

much better than the previous one, thats for sure.

actually, that looks pretty fucking good.

Is it toxic again?

nah, they were just being really loud and like talking about the gayest shit ever (they're gay theatre majors, so I didn't expect anything less). Around 3:40 I just started banging on the wall and they figured it out and quieted down. Regardless, I'm exhausted.

last night I had an awesome dream..

I got bit in the neck by a coral snake and I asked my friend to suck it out for me..

he said no because he's afraid he'll get poisoned.. I told him he wouldn't because I saw that shit on the discovery channel..

he still didn't want to.. so I died.

then I became a ghost and was wandering the streets lonesomely.. until I bumped into woody harrelson's ghost (apparently he was dead in my dream)

and we were best friends as ghosts. a whole movie played out in my head but I forget most of it.

i agree beyonce looks leagues better in that dress than the grey one... but it still blows my mind someone moves from exclusively wearing eli saab to pugh haha

she "progressed". ha

well anyway, my thought on the dress is that the material looks pretty cheap and the construction somehow doesn't look so good. but whatever its still pugh

i almost +repped charybrown.

I already told myself when he was new, that I would never +rep him for his remarks about how he wished he was white.

ha, whatever. that shit deserves +rep.