Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Major in English or Economics?

I know for me, doing English would be easier but wtf can I do with an English degree?

Economics would be more practical, but I am dreading getting back into Calculus after almost two years.

:confused:

Help me out.

you're from Ontario aren't you?

go somewhere that offers an economics degree in social science instead of in their business program - less math, but also not as useless as english!

Major in English or Economics?

I know for me, doing English would be easier but wtf can I do with an English degree?

Economics would be more practical, but I am dreading getting back into Calculus after almost two years.

:confused:

Help me out.

do you really like economics or do you just want more money, than say, a shitty author

i had a dream i was living in this industrial era world and i was giving a lap dance to a big bouncer type guy to get my friends and i another ride on this amazing roller coaster. when he didnt make with the deal we somehow turned him and his ppls into machines, like vending machines.

wtf.

You can do lots with an English degree.

Please explain.

do you really like economics or do you just want more money, than say, a shitty author

Not terribly interested in economics. Like I said, the degree seems more practical and would most likely land a better job.