Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I exercised for the first time since i had mono and some bacteria that put me in the hospital in may. I wanted to see how out of shape i was so i did some jogging/sprinting/walking for about 40minutes. Geez am i out of shape. I'm gonna keep running this route until i can do it without walking in between. But fuck was that depressing.

ok so i just grabbed a slice of pizza and burned the hell out of my tongue. i thought it had been cooling for a while. pain's lingering too.

that happens to me all the time..the texture is kinda funny too if you tongue the roof of your mouth

today probably is one of the most depressing days ever. i tried to find cotton duck but he wasn't there so i left. my phone landed in a pool of water and is half dead..

It's impossible not to burn your tongue on a digorno pizza. Let it cool for like an hour

"Do you know how much toner it takes to print even one of these pictures?"

"Yeah I'm sorry, next time I'll print in black and white."

"No, next time don't print this kind of stuff at all."

"Ok, I won't."

"Yes you will."

"Ok, well I'll print in black and white."

"Fine."

You're going to steal my girlfriend with that kind of supercute attitude.

I exercised for the first time since i had mono and some bacteria that put me in the hospital in may. I wanted to see how out of shape i was so i did some jogging/sprinting/walking for about 40minutes. Geez am i out of shape. I'm gonna keep running this route until i can do it without walking in between. But fuck was that depressing.

Man, I had mono my senior year in high school and it took my out for a month. My nephew has had mono two or three times, and the first time it took him out for about 3-4 months...

Not the iPhone!

its acting super funky right now. i hope i can save it............

Oh No! That IS bad...

I fucked up with the fucking Caltrain weekend schedule...

You should've hung around and had some beers though...

caltrain is awesome. but i still have your surprise bag :|

i should've >.<

no excuses

but i literally ran downtown to the apple store

wCyrRVq7Vc0

fast forward to 2:56 with lil wayne and t pain

hehehehehheheheheheh

hehehehehe

hehe

If Nigerian hair is as strong as he makes it out to be maybe there should be some Nigerian hair denimz

NHeJgq3luVo

I see your T-Pain stupid dancing and raise you T-Pain failing at singing without his Autotune voice, it's some scary shit. Viewer discretion is advised.

Dilemma: I have this film festival party tomorrow night that I want to wear my Number (N) jawnz for, but they've just developed a little hole in the crotch which needs to be repaired. I can't decide if I should risk wearing them for one night since I like them so much and don't want them the hole to open so much they can't be fixed.

Several years ago, I bought two pairs of pants from Urban Outfitters. Both of them developed holes in the crotch and in the ass. I continued to wear them around, much to my friends' and family's chagrin. I referred to them as the "advertisers." When I was packing up to move to my new house, my brother and my friend threw them away while I was busy packing up other stuff, those sons of bitches.

sucks not to have internet at home yet. i'm thinking of stealing/asking the neighbour but i wouldn't like someone to steal mine/am too shy... and my macbook's battery is dead so finding a public internet with a wallplug is a bit annoying...

catching up nearly 48 hours of superfuture in a few minutes is hard too...