Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Not so much a thought as a rant but yesterday there was this man (with stinky breath I may add) that was visiting from gosh knows where but was visiting the states and his friend wanted him to buy a bag, the paper was very specific with style, size and colour.

Unfortunately it was the last one on display and so I handed him the bag so he could look it over. He does, throughly, and even asks his friend to too. After everything checks out and after much pleading of free gift or discount because it was display and the last one, (which I can't offer) the guy finally forks over the dough and asks me to box it up.

I collect the money and as I'm finishing up wrapping the bag the mutherfucker tells me to hold up, displaces the tissue and takes the bag out of the dustbag to "inspect" that its the "right bag" because its for his "friend"

:mad:

Not so much a thought as a rant but yesterday there was this man (with stinky breath I may add) that was visiting from gosh knows where but was visiting the states and his friend wanted him to buy a bag, the paper was very specific with style, size and colour.

Unfortunately it was the last one on display and so I handed him the bag so he could look it over. He does, throughly, and even asks his friend to too. After everything checks out and after much pleading of free gift or discount because it was display and the last one, (which I can't offer) the guy finally forks over the dough and asks me to box it up.

I collect the money and as I'm finishing up wrapping the bag the mutherfucker tells me to hold up, displaces the tissue and takes the bag out of the dustbag to "inspect" that its the "right bag" because its for his "friend"

:mad:

you sell paper bags?

you sell paper bags?

I assume the "friend" had written the item information on a piece of paper. Used to see this shit all the time at Nordstrom, especially from Middle Eastern tourists who wanted to buy a lot of Sevens and Citizens to take home to their daughters.

korea needs more trash cans
I spent like 17 days in Korea, and I found only ONE true public trashcan. (0)

welcome to the land of no trash cans. There are approximately 3 public trash cans in Seoul. All other trash cans are in the toilets.

fuck me for feeling guilty when i dont cater to my family.

i dont want to make tea and coffee and put fruit for these fat asses, but i will, b/c i am an asshole.

you sell paper bags?

No, but I can make you one to buy if you'd like.

And yah, geekbonchic, we get lots of those customers..most use their cellular or even laptop (to store style no. or pic) but some still do it the old fashion way.

i start work tomorrow. gotta be there at 8:30.

i am exhausted

the entire bottom of my good foot is bruised from today's sub-athletic lawn sports

it was a good day.

on another note: does anyone know a good Mac music downloader? Don't want limewire, and I shy away from torrents cause its hard to find decent ones (does it differ for Mac?) as it is - recommendations?

yo jeep just use torrent for real.. i don't know what torrent is good for mac but my friend was doubtful too and i got him to download it and it works great for him now..

random thought/confession:

i just got into e-bicker with an old friend of mine that went from "you're a fucking disgrace to our country" to "you're a good guy, i buy you food next time we meet"

I use Transmission (mac bittorrent client) and have never really had any problems.

I usually use sites like btjunkie, pirate bay, etc. to find torrents. Still though, you're right it can be difficult to find independent music or to download just single songs.

I just finished cleaning up and rearranging my bedroom. It was a huge mess before but now it's cleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaannnnnnnnnn.

I feel all feng shui'd out now.

yo jeep just use torrent for real.. i don't know what torrent is good for mac but my friend was doubtful too and i got him to download it and it works great for him now..

random thought/confession:

i just got into e-bicker with an old friend of mine that went from "you're a fucking disgrace to our country" to "you're a good guy, i buy you food next time we meet"

I use Transmission (mac bittorrent client) and have never really had any problems.

I usually use sites like btjunkie, pirate bay, etc. to find torrents. Still though, you're right it can be difficult to find independent music or to download just single songs.

I guess torrents are the wave of the future

Warren Zevon is great

I will download this program tomorrow after workkkkkkkk

speaking of which i have to find a second job to make extra cash, but im happy since i got mad graduation money todayyyyyyy

i just remembered - before high school(thousands of years ago, before sigourney weaver) before my friends and i could drive, my friend danny's mother would drive us around. they had a terrible relationship. one day they were fighting and he told his mom, and i quote, to "go fuck that water tower with your floppy pussy"

ha ha that's some cream. who says that to their mother?

fisting is my life, or so a sex ad in "The Stranger" says

in reality I work at a real estate firm

have a wonderful wife, overall pleasant children, and a great career

but fisting still = my life

:confused:

backyard bowling makes me

want to vomit,

however "lawn darts" are cool

if that means anything I guess.

None of said things is true.............

after a really great weekend up at my cottage with all my friends, the absolute last place i feel like being right now is at work...i want to go home and play bocce ball and then lie in the sun, blahhh.

i went to an oral then to find a job this morning, in tee, short, dior homo army, and they told me at 2 place they didn't have anything for me. i'll come back this afternoon with shirt, a jean and a pair of loafers to see if they still don't have a job for me.

No, but I can make you one to buy if you'd like.

And yah, geekbonchic, we get lots of those customers..most use their cellular or even laptop (to store style no. or pic) but some still do it the old fashion way.

..What...? Wat wut? You make paper bags?

270px-Brown_paper_bag.jpg

What exactly is it that you do?