dior homme for girls?

Someday

yes, i know homme means it's for guys. but a girl-friend of mine said she picked up a pair of dior homme jeans and so i'm just wondering is there just thing as dior homme for girls jeans??

she probably got really thin mens jeans.

dior homme- mens

christian dior- ladys

like red said, Dior Homme for men, Christian Dior for girl, but a girl can easily wear regular Dior Homme. my gf tried on a pair recently and the fit was really good. she wanted to buy some guy jeans and wear them low (was getting popular when we left japan last summer) and it worked really well. i guess it's good of a girl that is not too big in the ass department (my gf is japanese). anyway, they were out of raw in her size and she didn't want to guess the wash model, but as soon as she can get some hand on some, she most likely gonna buy some. i'll post some picture if it happens.

the right girl looks better in DH than most guys do wearin it....naomi watts wore the ss06 sgt pepper jacket in black for id last summer and it looked great. also when i was at DH ometosando a lady sales working there had a getup straight off the ss06 runway, cropped rebel destroyed jeans and all it looked wonderful.

no pics sorry...maybe u can look em up yourself im lazy.

I'd personally be really interested in seeing Dior Homme on the fairer sex. I've actually looked for photos before, just because I was suggesting to a female friend of mine that she buy a pair of dior homme jeans, but I have yet to find pictures.

Someone should scan from that one magazine or whatever was mentioned earlier.

Yeah even if you look at the commentary from the fashion shows from 2004 there were women showing interest in buying the clothes.

It was mentioned ages ago that some petite sizes were made with women in mind, I don't know if they still produce them.

i actually don't think the appeal of a girl in dior homme is in the jeans...damn why is everyone here so caught up in the jeans...that's not even what makes the brand special. Sienna looked nice in the ss06 sparkle jeans, but I find a girl wearing the smoking jackets and more exquisite pieces a lot more interesting.

In response to FTB:

I don't know, when girls have that the slouchy / drop-crotch jean thing going on it's pretty attractive. File that with my "Girls in Supreme" section of "weird clothing ticks" that are really hot.

totally agree, not every girl can pull it off, but it can be real hot

Erm when I bought a pair of dior homme raw blacks at the dior store for a friend of mine, my credit card statement listed the purchase as "women's apparel"