party kids / scenesters? hipsters? rich kids?

lilfan

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw that shit, it was ridiculous.

the little pussyfart lived out of a hotel room for a week and couldn't even hobble over to the door to pay for his shitty midwest pizza.

and then at the club, he greased up his calves and showed em off to the ladies and the ladies didn't give two shits about a greased up guido calf.

that dude greased his whole body with glitter before going out. it was sweet.

• 2 weeks later...

Theres a lot of banter in here, and no, I havent read all 12 pages... but being 19 and being from Malibu (let the Jamie Kennedy quotes start rolling) i live, see and know exactly what most of you are talking about... "fuck these trust fund kids, etc." While in my experience most of them are, indeed, truly unaware of what or why they're wearing what theyre wearing and emit a lifestyle that is a carbon copy of everyone they're hanging out with; some of the kids I know, even those from a wealthy background, that club and party in LA are genuinely cool dudes. Being from Malibu, which is somewhat of a significant drive away from the club scene, I never ever made it out to any bars or clubs and learned about companies like supreme, (which i see in many of these photos) through the los angeles skateboard scene. One kid I grew up with in particular, Alex Olson, has been down with the supreme guys since the beginning and just recently went pro for Girl, Lakai and Spitfire. He's real as fuck and went to Malibu High School with me. At that point, not a soul in my town knew what 'preme was, as the whole downtown scene hadn't quite invaded our beachside community yet. I've pretty much had to deal with the whole "Malibu" stereotype my entire life, from high school sports to personal introductions. Both of my parents are independent artists and got lucky early on to land a spot in this place, I honestly doubt that my family is much wealthier than anyone else living in NY or LA, and its pretty funny how peoples opinions of you change immediately based on where your living at. Shit, I posted one of my first fits in the WAYWT thread the other day, and someone called me k-fed! I'm not sure if it had anything to do with "sf/malibu" above my avatar, but i seriously dont think i resemble the young man in any way. I don't know if im just rambling, but i needed to get something off my chest after this thread...sorry

just a rant semi-sticking up for some of these kids on cobrasnake etc.

i aint a hipster, i aint a scenester, but based on where im from i guess i qualify as a "rich kid" so i was just throwing some shit out there, yeah it probably made no sense, but what does nowadays.

just a rant semi-sticking up for some of these kids on cobrasnake etc.

i aint a hipster, i aint a scenester, but based on where im from i guess i qualify as a "rich kid" so i was just throwing some shit out there, yeah it probably made no sense, but what does nowadays.

Admitting to the fact that you are a "rich kid" just invites flaming. Good job.

.. Both of my parents are independent artists and got lucky early on to land a spot in this place, I honestly doubt that my family is much wealthier than anyone else living in NY or LA, and its pretty funny how peoples opinions of you change immediately based on where your living at.

i aint a hipster, i aint a scenester, but based on where im from i guess i qualify as a "rich kid"

as i explained before im not a rich kid, but because of "malibu" and it's entire aesthetic i suppose i'd get grouped into the latter category

as i explained before im not a rich kid, but because of "malibu" and it's entire aesthetic i suppose i'd get grouped into the latter category

Wow, you're from Malibu, does it mean you get to hang out with The Hoff at the beach, have you ever given him a blowjob, did he come quickly? Can you give me an autograph? Is it true that his car is smarter than him?

Wow, you're from Malibu, does it mean you get to hang out with The Hoff at the beach, have you ever given him a blowjob, did he come quickly? Can you give me an autograph? Is it true that his car is smarter than him?

pfft...he's from malibu and doesn't even call it the 'bu?

i know im a little late on the calves thing, but i like them pale legs...plus she's sitting down like that so, ya know "it just expands how big they are"

I second that... I think her calves are perfectly normal, just the way she's sitting down.

(oh, boy, am I late...)

I'm a high school senior in the suburbs of Chicago and I'd give anything to be one of "those kids" living in NY. I don't give a fuck what that makes me, it's just the truth. Social life at my school consists of getting fucked up in someone's basement listening to loud rap music until the cops come, and I'm the only person in the school who wears Supreme/raw denim type shizz.

Guest jmatsu
I'm a high school senior in the suburbs of Chicago and I'd give anything to be one of "those kids" living in NY. I don't give a fuck what that makes me, it's just the truth. Social life at my school consists of getting fucked up in someone's basement listening to loud rap music until the cops come, and I'm the only person in the school who wears Supreme/raw denim type shizz.

isn't what you just described in actuality what alot of kids who wear supreme and raw denim type shizz do?

isn't what you just described in actuality what alot of kids who wear supreme and raw denim type shizz do?

What he just described is what all those NYC types wish they were doing, simple partying where people REALLY don't care, with no lame ass irony in sight.

if your from malibu, then what made you pick the screen name brooklyn zoo? just wondering.

aside from it being a great ol dirty bastard song, my most of my immediate family is originally from the zoo (the zoo being brooklyn) including myself. That, and my real name's eerily similar to to the city...

It gets old fast, and I have a feeling college isn't going to be more of the same. Not that I'd do hard drugs if I was in that "scene", but it looks refreshing to me.