THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

how about not nudies? I personally do not hate nudies as much as they are repped as being bad, but you can still get something with more character / of higher quality for the same price. Have you not been in superdenim before? Just look around.

+1,i agree

any advice on picking a pure black pair of jeans??

I want black stitching, not baggy...slim is good...want a taper if possible, fade is optional and selvedge is high on my list..any ideas?? been looking at KMW black selvedge and black APCs...any others? thaanks all

Somet 018's might be a good slimmer option.

Besides that i'm not really sure. The sams, as poly said, are great, but might not work if you want a more modern fit.

s0500xx or s710xx

texas denim or 19oz.?

i have some flathead bsp's and these s0500xx are soaked and measure:

jawnsqo0.jpg

*apc ns have stretched a lot to fit, tight everywhere (didn't plan on getting that size)

The BSP's are real loose in the waist (i have true waist of 32-32.5) and give me a diaper ass and roomy crotch... not sure if it's because of the waist size or high back rise. maybe i'm just not used to the bagginess. will these sams fit proper or still give me too much room?

I don't understand this...you have a size 34 BSP and want to buy a 31 inthe S0500XX ?

yep, basically the bsp waist is too big in the top block (crotch, seat) and the s0500xx is one size down from my true waist of 32 and i figure it can be stretched out to the original 33". i was recommended to get a size 34 bsp, but i really should have gone with a 32 or 33.

I have a pair of single was 1947 Sugar Canes, and they fit really well and everything but recently I've been really craving for a pair of indigo Imperial dukes. Should i sell the 1947s for money to get the dukes??

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe you should figure out if you'd like the idea more of having the canes or the dukes? It's really not that difficult.

In my opinion if you're happy with the canes, stick with them. The denim is a bit more unique, and the overall product is less flashy / more about the denim. If you're only going to have one pair of japanese selvedge jeans, then i'd say the canes are a much better representation and taste of that category than the imperials.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe you should figure out if you'd like the idea more of having the canes or the dukes? It's really not that difficult.

In my opinion if you're happy with the canes, stick with them. The denim is a bit more unique, and the overall product is less flashy / more about the denim. If you're only going to have one pair of japanese selvedge jeans, then i'd say the canes are a much better representation and taste of that category than the imperials.

thanks a lot bro, i'll put some thought into it.