THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Stuck between these jeans. Looking for a slim straight fit that won't bag out on me like my APC NS sz 31's have.

KMW 1980 (sz 32); Having tried them on in SoHo I can say that these jeans kick ass... tried on a 33, decided I liked it (but never bought)... then I lost 15 pounds. Only thing that worries me is the size of the back pockets, and their position; otherwise, fit, construction, denim quality looks spot-on to me... I especially love the rivets for some reason.

Iron Heart 634s (sz 33); Easily the most expensive out of the three... however, the 21oz denim looks ideal for Boston winters, and the fit looks more "classic;" that is, it leans less towards slim than the others, which makes it a little more wearable.

Ande Whall Grifter (sz 33); May be too fat to fit in these... looking at the measurements and trying to "approximate" them on my APCs makes me think these are gonna be skintight and then some.

So, any insight? I'm leaning towards the KMWs but perhaps someone might want to comment :)

Guest xtreme588
Im trying to chose between some evisu japan no.1's,PBJ 005's,Sam610's or ande whall grifters.Out these are any that you think stand out in terms of:

-construction quality

-denim quality

-durability

thx

i love my 610s

cant go wrong with those

Im trying to chose between some evisu japan no.1's,PBJ 005's,Sam610's or ande whall grifters.Out these are any that you think stand out in terms of:

-construction quality

-denim quality

-durability

thx

I think that the evisu's definitely are nice, but personally out of those 4 if i could only have one pair of jeans i'd chose the sams. The texas cotton denim is really amazing. The fit is really great if you like something with a bit of a lower rise sometimes.

Okinawa's or S0110XJ's?

BOFE.

But i'd say the Okinawas would be good before the sams. I personally think the simplicity of the Okinawas is what makes them so nice. They are kind of no-frills with their simple mid rise straight leg cut, but the denim, patch, and even pocket bags are just really nicely done. If you already have some other sc's or sams I would suggest the S0110XJ's though. LHT = the shit.

sams

sexsc06

momotaro

which? 1-3 plz

i'd say the sexsc's. The slack denim is gonna be really incredible, and its probably a good opportunity to get a slim jean in this type of denim considering how hard a pair would be to find later on down the line anyway. I, of course, love sams, but they aren't a limited edition thing that can sell out in like a week.