Sign in to follow this  
edmond

yoox,com

hi guys any of you have had ordered from yoox.com? let me know cause im planning to get a pair of puma neil barrets there.. thanks guys!

i've ordered tons of stuff from yoox, i have to say that the service is great, nice packaging and fast shipping (that may be because i live 20mins from the HQ). go for it though.

im in uk and have ordered from them. got a leather jacket came within a few days. good stuff!

guys im from new york.. so? anyone from new yourk who already ordered from them?

I've bought stuff from them since living in the US. What can I say? They're an online retailer. Like amazon, but for clothes. You order, the clothes arrive. What else do you need to know?

guys im from new york.. so? anyone from new yourk who already ordered from them?

I'm from CA and have ordered from them successfully. Only good things to say. Got a pair of $220 diesels for $75... can't complain!

They're really reputable, go for it.

I'm from Boston, I order from Yoox on the constant. Great service, good deals, quick delivery and their super cool about returns.

Gonna have to agree with everyone else and say I've gotten great service from them, fast shipping and answered my sizing questions.

I live in NJ and when I ordered, it was shipped from Secaucus, NJ. So it should arrive fast to NY.

@seanfromiran : Who do you contact re: sizing questions? I've tried the CS number and email and they don't seem to know anything about the products, only about ordering, shipping etc.

@seanfromiran : Who do you contact re: sizing questions? I've tried the CS number and email and they don't seem to know anything about the products, only about ordering, shipping etc.

They wont answer sizing questions, basically. The customer service people are in a completely different location than the warehouse (items in the US are shipped from seacaucus, NJ and frequently need to be shipped from the warehouse in italy before coming to the US) so they have no way to answer that kind of question.

EDIT: they do, however, have a great return policy. They ship you pre-paid return postage and will refund all of your money if you return less an $8/per item restocking fee. I've been buying from them for years and have always had good experiences.

well thanks guys this is a good feedback ill start my online shopping..