what are you watching today?

red

78c8cc88.jpg

Watched it with little expectations, but damn this movie kicked ass; A whole bunch of action in this one.

I watched it while back, I guess it was released before and they decided to re-release it . I thought it was a great movie

today

Irma_Vep_Aff.jpg

did this finally get re-released? i remember wishing that they just made a movie about the movie they were making. not a movie about making a movie.

not fair to compare but, i liked

41RGMB6DAZL._SS500_.jpg

better.

did this finally get re-released? i remember wishing that they just made a movie about the movie they were making. not a movie about making a movie.

not fair to compare but, i liked

better.

i rented a special edition that i think came out recently. i wouldn't watch the movie that they were making, maggie wouldnt be in it.

i'll check out clean, thanks NESK and jmatsu.

today

dj screw documentary

FwVX3QpEAIg

watched cashback,kidulthood,the wrestler and taken in the past two days, i thought the wrestler was fantastic, cashback was eerily similiar to myself, taken was amazing as far as action goes, i didn't think liam could pull off the bad-ass character but he's completely believable

Finally got around to finishing the last season of this series. The scripting is phenomenal, some next-level Shakespearean Western shit...

deadwoodef4.jpg

Currently watching the third season of what is purportedly Obama's favourite TV show;

thewireme3.jpg

Easily the greatest cop-drama ever made (if you can even call it a police drama). So balanced and complex. Completely subverts the typical "Crimescene: Scene of the Crime" us vs them cop show bullshit.