red

what are you watching today?

2K3KiIC.jpg

villeneuve is a on a hot fucking streak with this after the astounding incendies

my single complaint (and one i really feel I have to share) is spoiler: the priest scene straight after/before the aunt telling the detective that her husband suddenly disappeared—felt like they were screaming what was going on at that point, and so it felt like dramatic irony onwards expecting the twist /spoiler

great film

Edited by Magsåvningsreserven

seul contre tous

what did you think of this?? I went through a massive noe phase and watched his whole back catalog, and thought it was great albeit pretty confronting. 

2K3KiIC.jpg

villeneuve is a on a hot fucking streak with this after the astounding incendies

my single complaint (and one i really feel I have to share) is spoiler: the priest scene straight after/before the aunt telling the detective that her husband suddenly disappeared—felt like they were screaming what was going on at that point, and so it felt like dramatic irony onwards expecting the twist /spoiler

great film

I give this movie 8 Freemason pinky rings out of 10

kphz7VR.gif

brilliant. adéle blew me away. her scenes with léa were really captivating and moving.

the only thing i would say is that it was a little hard to tell the time lapses happening in the film. the sex scenes were also rather long, but who's complaining.

what did you think of this?? I went through a massive noe phase and watched his whole back catalog, and thought it was great albeit pretty confronting. 

was pretty nice, liked the use of big text on black screen, the ending was kinda rushed tho.

tn-500_ebd_s4finalkeyart.jpg

goodbye KP you will be missed. slightly lackluster finish but I like the final season epsecially with the addition of Tim Heidecker

131121094223813792.jpg

some pretty awesome fight choreography, although i'm not too sure about keanu (as expected)

Edited by tylortakahisa

Les-Salauds--Affiche-France-.jpg

Edited by SSchadenfreude

ghost-in-the-shell.jpg

22411097021117.jpg

and i actually haven't seen stand alone complex yet so i'm way excited

repped u for the gif

irreversible-poster.jpg

the last gaspar movie that was left for me ( well he only made 3 movie lol )

was pretty good, more then enter the void tbh

hHTP8Ne.jpg

Do you have a comrade?