• 3 hours (zombie)
    • 5 hours
    • 7 hours
    • 8+ hours (hybernation)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck man. i remember all the drama. who was it courage crew or someshit? i forgot about all that. sxe kids beating up people for smoking. how lame.

i "broke the edge" pretty late, junior/senior year of college started drinking, but never was a heavy drinker. smoked weed for the first time this past year - my what i missed. haha. but i'm too lazy to even find a source back here, so i'm unpurposefully straight edge because i'm lazy and don't go out much here.

the voice of the highschool superfuturians:

not straight edge,

i drink quite often, but it is never in mass quantities.

i know my limits much more so than the other highschool alcohalics. 2.5 mixed drinks and im good for the night. (not real mixed drinks, highschool mixed drinks which is basically any sort of soda mixed with any sort of vodka, pretty sad i know.)

i dont drive so i dont worry about drunk driving

i smoke on occasion

random drug testing was implemented in my school now

so i stopped smoking pot

but i on occasion will smoke a cigarrette

i dont do any hardcore drugs or anything ive seen how bad they are to people

and i refuse to touch them.

just drink and smoke, but i dont see anything wrong with that as long as i dont endanger myself or anyone around me but im fairly in control of my limits and have alot fo self control, so that shouldnt be a problem

i like sxe people. they enjoy life for its natural pleasures.

fuck man. i remember all the drama. who was it courage crew or someshit? i forgot about all that. sxe kids beating up people for smoking. how lame.

oh shit, coldrice. my last gf dumped me for some fool who was part of courage crew. i hated 'em before but now, goddamn do i hate those jackasses. they still show up at my friends' shows sometimes and try to start shit.

the voice of the highschool superfuturians:

i smoke on occasion

random drug testing was implemented in my school now

so i stopped smoking pot

but i on occasion will smoke a cigarrette

that's really fucked-up, actually, i cannot even believe that it's legal. your school has fucking nothing to do with what you do in your private life. funny cause i saw this yesterday and talked about it with my familly at dinner today (mom, aunt and uncle) and the all agreed that they would have taken their child off any school that would drug test their student. that shit is so big brother it creeps me out.

as for me, i could never stop drinking, i cannot imagine a great meal without a good bottle or a not having a couple beers with friends. i almost did no drugs for like 10 years thought, but only cause i didn't feel like it. i've been starting to smoke weed once in while in the past couple months and it's been snowing way to much also, should cut that shit a little...

never was, never will be, always will have a problem with the kids at shows (or anywhere) who try to push it on people.

i don't care what you do/don't do, but i don't need people telling me i'm poisoning myself if i have a beer or something. case in point: this summer i'm drinking with a bunch of my friends at the beach (18-29 yrs old...it was friends and fam with litttle brothers and older sisters, etc). i light one of maybe 5 cigs i'd smoked over the entire 3 months of summer, and this girl immediately launches into a rant about how i'm poisoning myself. i started exhaling on her and smoked 3 cigs i didn't really want because i knew it was bothering her. childish? yes. satisfying? you fucking bet.