• 3 hours (zombie)
    • 5 hours
    • 7 hours
    • 8+ hours (hybernation)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know what straight edge was until I was lurking superfuture this or last year or somewhere else on the internet around the same time and seeing pictures of young white kids with marker scrawled on themselves. I then proceeded to crack up.

I grew up a pretty unsupervised childhood and started in on the vices a little too early; I'm pretty sure I would've self-destructed somewhere in high school or college though, if I hadn't learned to unwind a bit. I know for sure that I probably wouldn't have too many friends out there if I hadn't, which is a life I can't imagine living.

i keep it at the 8 shots and 3 beers level and do the occasional hit of dank (not dank in the alexbigman sense) but i hate when the straightedge kids try to ruin the fun, go to parties just to hate on people for having fun. no hate to any sXe out there but i just dont get it.

damn.... 8 shots and 3 beers and im fucking my exes best friend and shit... i must be a lightweight

i keep it at the 8 shots and 3 beers level and do the occasional hit of dank (not dank in the alexbigman sense) but i hate when the straightedge kids try to ruin the fun, go to parties just to hate on people for having fun. no hate to any sXe out there but i just dont get it.

unpossible. unless a 'shot' is a half-ounce and you're drinking peach schnapps... (damn! that burns!)

8 shots and 3 beers-------and you are 125 pounds, tops, yeah?

wow.

support your team, diddy!

"let me piss up on your back, (girl) i won't catch a hernia /

now watch me get religious like some chronicles of narnia shit."

i thought it was "let me hit it from the back girl, i wont catch a hernia/bust off on your couch now you got seimens furnature"

or maybe were thinking of different things

that's really fucked-up, actually, i cannot even believe that it's legal. your school has fucking nothing to do with what you do in your private life. funny cause i saw this yesterday and talked about it with my familly at dinner today (mom, aunt and uncle) and the all agreed that they would have taken their child off any school that would drug test their student. that shit is so big brother it creeps me out.

as for me, i could never stop drinking, i cannot imagine a great meal without a good bottle or a not having a couple beers with friends. i almost did no drugs for like 10 years thought, but only cause i didn't feel like it. i've been starting to smoke weed once in while in the past couple months and it's been snowing way to much also, should cut that shit a little...

it is quite bullshit

you are only on the testing list

if you participate in extra curricular activities

and thats pretty much everyone

but if anything it hurts the extra curriculars

its the pot head druggies that need to go out

and do things after school and get involved

and this program pushes them away

and the kids who need to be in extra curriculars

arent because they are afriad of getting caught

im a theatre kid

so im on the list

that's really fucked-up, actually, i cannot even believe that it's legal. your school has fucking nothing to do with what you do in your private life. funny cause i saw this yesterday and talked about it with my familly at dinner today (mom, aunt and uncle) and the all agreed that they would have taken their child off any school that would drug test their student. that shit is so big brother it creeps me out.

as for me, i could never stop drinking, i cannot imagine a great meal without a good bottle or a not having a couple beers with friends. i almost did no drugs for like 10 years thought, but only cause i didn't feel like it. i've been starting to smoke weed once in while in the past couple months and it's been snowing way to much also, should cut that shit a little...

it is quite bullshit

you are only on the testing list

if you participate in extra curricular activities

and thats pretty much everyone

but if anything it hurts the extra curriculars

its the pot head druggies that need to go out

and do things after school and get involved

and this program pushes them away

and the kids who need to be in extra curriculars

arent because they are afriad of getting caught

im a theatre kid

so im on the list

didn't drink until prom night senior year

fast forward to now and red thinks we need a super AA for me

tried weed three times

couldn't get high

so i give up forever.

and i smoked ciggs like 4 time only when i was drunk

cause i felt like james dean.

so was=never were.

is anyone one else waiting for sXXXe to post?

ps: i hate talking about this. just attracts the ire/curiosity/jackassitude of people willing to justify why they are/aren't/are almost straight edge. you are, or you aren't. if you don't listen to hardcore, you're not.

</end rant>

now i'm going to listen to our war. "if you're not now... you're fucking dead!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...