Agreement trade for Khoiphan92 and Theory

khoiphan92

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no offence but if you do get scammed, because of so many pointless threads you started people may not be falling over themselves to help. That said, this thread has made people aware of the trade, so all the best, I hope you like em and consult the huge apc thread about washing or soaking or whatever.

Just so you know, threads have been posted about disputes before. But i think this a last chance saloon. Things like this should be in pms.

I will ship $65 dollars money order to theory. When payment is recieved theory will ship APC jeans.

Agreed?

agreed, and now that you have my permission, send me my $65 notary fee. its well worth it.

lol...yea...not my idea...but here goes...

I AGREE TO DO THIS TRANSACTION WITH khoiphan92. HE IS GIVING ME $65 AND I AM SHIPPING HIM APC JEANS.

LET THIS PRONOUNCEMENT STAND TILL THE END OF DAYS; THE UNION BETWEEN KHOIPHAN AND THEORY SHALL BE WRIT UNTO STONE, TO STAND TESTAMENT FOR ALL THOSE WHO SHALL FOLLOW IN THEIR FOOTSTEPS

*koff*

this guy is FUCKING EPIC
wow....this noob just made me wait a whole week for him and backed out because he says im a scammer....lol?
This shit cant be real! I think khoiphan92 is just on some next level comedy genius shit.
He's the fucking andy kaufman of internet boards.

i cant stop laughing right now.