Omg My Honeycombs!!

khoiphan92

Dude thats such a shame! Your jeans are ruined forever, they'll never look any good now, and probably wont produce any fades now- ever! As you walk down the street people will stifle laughs as you parade in your ruined jeans.

Just burn em and buy another raw pair. Thats what the cowboys of yester-year would have done.

what? uhhhh okay so wear them again and get your honeycombes. Its not like someone came and perfectly unfolded every honeycomb on your jeans. Your either freaking out hard or this is a fake bullshit post.

Damn they say bigfoot exists, UFO's, chupacabra's, now something that unfolds your honeycombs in the middle of the night. Did u see what it/him/her looked like? Even an outline? Did it leave any footprints?

god damn this thread ( and all the other shite threads) clogging up superdenim. Use to be easy/enjoyable to browse. ( I talk like I've been here forever)

agreed....did rwe really need a whole thread created for the sole purpose of you whining?

just wear thea jeans again. They should come right back....maybe even in the exact same place if you are lucky

• 1 month later...

i just got onto the "i miss Khoiphan92"-train...

maybe redoing this into a:

"The best of: khoiphan92"-thread...

or wait...

see ya'll on the thrash !

Guest StuckOnStupid

yeah i just pictured this dude throwing his mr myagi grampa down the stairs like "how about i use this hot iron to fix YOUR WRINKLES, grampa!"

all hot iron tothe back of the knees...