Bicyclettes

canice

how hard is it to find the selle italia turbo special saddle? i was watching this on ebay and forgot about it at the last second.. kicking myself over it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Selle-Italia-Turbo-Special-Saddle-Black-Smooth_W0QQitemZ180172429599QQihZ008QQcategoryZ106952QQcmdZViewItem

NO YOU STFU.

is that saddle really comfy?

NO YOU STFU.

is that saddle really comfy?

from what ive heard its a bit on the heavy side if you care at all about that but yeah, its real comfy and fits the color scheme im going for.

and im not telling you to stfu its like hadoken but "stuh-foo-ken." its a shut the fuck up fireball.

hay guys

how do these parts sound? any truly shitty parts that i should substitute?

Frame, fork and headset - brandless japanese manufacturer

Stem -

Bar - Nitto 155 track Seatpost - Kalloy

Saddle - Velo

Wheelset - Formula hus laced to Alexrims DM18

Tire - Kenda

Crank - SBS BMX

bb- Taiwanese

Chainring - Surly 36T

C'ring bolts -

Levers - Gold finger

Brake - Exage

Chain - KMC

^^^ are these parts you have or are going to buy? or on a bike you want to buy?

all parts will get you down the road but none are fantastic.

are the wheels hand build ? if machine built they are likely to go out of true quickly ,they are the rush hour wheel set no? they need to be trued a lot unless you ride real easy and don't weigh a ton.

go pics?

sup monkey nuts

yeah they're parts on a bike that i may be getting. i know they'r probably not the best parts around, but you get what you pay for. what would you say's a fair price to pay for something like that taking into consideration almost everything is brand new?

2cn8fih.jpg

give or takeee..$300 and get urself MKSpedal/toe clip..up and runnning.

There's only 1 guy who I play with who has a bike polo bike, but then again he also has 40 spare frames in his basement and 11 bikes of his own.

I play on my regular gearing, but as soon as I get a new frame I'm making a bike polo only bike..

As far as the dangers on mallet into spokes and etc: a guy was going for the ball and his mallet went into the front wheel and he flew over the handlebars.

This other time 2 were going for the ball and 1 of the guys tried to get the ball through the other's wheels and blew the valve cap off the front wheel

that is pretty fucking hardcore. have there been any fights from people hitting each other in the leg with the mallet?

There's only 1 guy who I play with who has a bike polo bike, but then again he also has 40 spare frames in his basement and 11 bikes of his own.

I play on my regular gearing, but as soon as I get a new frame I'm making a bike polo only bike..

As far as the dangers on mallet into spokes and etc: a guy was going for the ball and his mallet went into the front wheel and he flew over the handlebars.

This other time 2 were going for the ball and 1 of the guys tried to get the ball through the other's wheels and blew the valve cap off the front wheel

F#%^ i completely forgot yesterday was bike kill. my friend and i, instead, spent the night roaming around abandoned parts of the west side bombing and complaining about how bored we were. wow we are idiots.

woops! the chicken hut was on fire afterwards. totally fucking hostile.

@ken: bike polo up here gets pretty violent. its almost a game of foot down at the same time.

the tee-19 stuff is kind of weak. they should have gone for jaguar posts and stems, not the lower end models!

well you can get a jag in black now if you want one.

but the flat surface to engrave on and the fact that the stem aren't made any more makes them unique.

don't think they are weak, its just not what everyone else has. but go get yourself another jag like everyone else.

your on this site probaly because you collect sneakers or street wear of some kind.

and this is just some colab between tee19 AND nitto that was a limited run.

so why the hate?

dude, i was so tired and on top of that i was visiting my sister. that day i rode from the haight and charged from twin peaks and rode out to the golden gate bridge and back then bombed powell. it was like my sf/mash pilgrimage. it was heavy for me, my legs were more sore than i ever imagined. i'm in shaped, but all the stopping fucked me up. san fran brakeless was crazy.

i'm really bummed we didn't get to ride actually. i'll be back soon though

i bombed this hill of waller to get some shots, like two streets above divisadero. i blew through the knuckle and bomed this second super crazy hill right into divis. i had to go around the first lane of traffic, the swooped left. almost smashed into a mini cooper. the girls in it were screaming they got so scared.