Bicyclettes

canice

wheel.jpg

but thats from assholes trying to come off the curb doing jumps and shit... It's not made for street use, just track...

but yeah like someone said, just don't get decored from your open bar ends.

but thats from assholes trying to come off the curb doing jumps and shit... It's not made for street use, just track...

but yeah like someone said, just don't get decored from your open bar ends.

spinergys are made for all types of races, not just the track and they equally explode in all race formats =/. you don't need to be doing wheelies for spinergys to explode. the horror stories ive heard are of spinergies exploding during road races. i personally haven't heard of any from fixies but i'm sure there are horror stories out there from someone jumping stairs and ending up on their face due to exploding spinergy spokes. spinergy doesnt even make that wheel anymore for good reason.

mos def shouldnt bomb curbs or do too many wheelies with a spinergy, thats what an aerospoke or a composite trispoke is for (if you want to look fly).

sylvans are suprisingly not bad if you repack them with new bearings. i just got a new set for $10 and put in new bearings (about $8 and 2 hours) and they ride really fucking good for what they are.

there are several different batches of the old spinergys. my friend just got a 650c version and found a serial number chart that breaks it down by batch and 'version.' evidently the 700cs are more prone to breakage, especially after dudes would take them to races in a trunk, letting them bake in the hot sun where one point would get weaker, thus compromising the wheel.

a lot of people run spinergy sets for triathalon shit on the street, but if you're riding heavily in the city, i'd be careful.

Im thinking about getting Sylvans or GR9s. My homie has GR9s for sale for $40, but Id have to get a bigger cage.

Box Dog got Sylvans in for $30, so iono.

How much are those Soma double straps?

Im kinda tipsy and I dont kno what way I wanna take home. Dark ass path, but no cars, but trip the fuck out. Or street with hella cars and trip out by the lights...

FUUUUUUUUCK NIGGAS.

^ooh looks good

saw someone biking up powell the other day, had the same bars but they had their palms on the bar ends (knuckles up).. dint look like he was uncomfortable tho :\

Alright guys...wear a helmet save ur life. Cause shits happpens unexpectedly.

Got into a minor accident today.

The incident:

Turning left...had a tyre blow up, 1/4 of my tyres came off the rim. Jumped off and bailed out...lucky no damage on my bike and myself. had to carry my bike all the way homeeee..u gotta hate tubulars.

weak. glad to hear you're safe, man. but why tubulars?

i was planning on getting a helmet... was looking into giro's but i don't think they make one in my size... lol

Mate i was still standing :P heheeeee..bailed out fast.

WHy tubulars cause they run in 155psi and smoooth like silk.

I wear XXL 65mm. I am sure ur head aint as big as mineee..