Bicyclettes

canice

people are sick of seeing the same shit Well if you were in Japan, it would totally be the opposite. They'd shit on you for having an NJS frame. That's why if you go to Japan, bike shops there go ballistic over European frame makers.
This is completely bullshit. The majority of people here don't have njs frames, i see more surly's, schwinns, and whatevers than I see NJS bikes. Granted people do love their Euro makes, but when the euro costs 3x as much as njs, not many people find it worth it to ride euro.

*edit* here = tokyo

What happened to you?

You went from a nice classy build to a garbage can with stickers all over it.

just the way I like it. I like having fun on my bike, beating it up, taking it off of things, I didn't feel comfortable on my presto doing such activities. My iro may look hideous, but it's alot more fun.

How do you find running em so small? It feels kinda weird, I think I may have to find some other bars to cut to like 36-38...

Although I measured my bullhorns, and where I usually held them was 35 or so..

Theyre actually perfect for me...

I ride with the inside of my hands right on next to the stem. and the ends are perfect length for me to skid and what not.

But not wide enough for the leg over tricks haha.

i find it hard to skid while holding bars horizontally. i get this kind of insecurity when trying to. i find it easier to hold bars vertically and skid, which is why i like my bullhorns so much. it's kind of like doggy style, y'know? have to skid like i'm fucking the stem or something... like a power thrust! BLAOW!

need some opinions on an aestetic issue please - does having a machined side wall on a rear deep v look stupid?

i can either get a deep v wheel set where both rims have MSW right now or wait three weeks to have a the parts ordered to build a wheelset with the rear NMSW and the front MSW.

it has always annoyed me when the rear has a machined sidewall without a brake on it

need some opinions on an aestetic issue please - does having a machined side wall on a rear deep v look stupid?

i can either get a deep v wheel set where both rims have MSW right now or wait three weeks to have a the parts ordered to build a wheelset with the rear NMSW and the front MSW.

it has always annoyed me when the rear has a machined sidewall without a brake on it

See, I always thought it looked dumb with just machined up front. To me, it just doesn't flow having one machined and one not. Maybe you should just get silver wheels. ;)