Bicyclettes

canice

nice fall day in atl so i went to a local bike shop to go talk and get feel for it. first time i rode fixed. They didnt really fit me to anything just guestimated. I tired out a Specialized Langster Chicago and Pista. i liked the feel of the pista better. gonna try to go to some other shops before i try and buy anything.

nice fall day in atl so i went to a local bike shop to go talk and get feel for it. first time i rode fixed. They didnt really fit me to anything just guestimated. I tired out a Specialized Langster Chicago and Pista. i liked the feel of the pista better. gonna try to go to some other shops before i try and buy anything.

Try the KHS flite 100 too nice frame and fork good price my favorite entry level and if you like it you can order the kilott for like 350 from bikesdirect.com.

but the raleigh rush hour is the bike for tricks if you going to want to bar spin go fro the rush hour.

Try the KHS flite 100 too nice frame and fork good price my favorite entry level and if you like it you can order the kilott for like 350 from bikesdirect.com.

but the raleigh rush hour is the bike for tricks if you going to want to bar spin go fro the rush hour.

Rush Hour is it because they got straight blade fork?? I am jsut using 650c for bar spin hehe.

BRIGHTEST rear tailight. period.

http://www.performancebike.com/shop/Profile.cfm?SKU=19647&item=40-2175&slitrk=search&slisearch=true

I've used many, many lights both on my fix and road bike, this one by far is the brightest rear light.

Wow look funky..i like my cateye better.

I am currently running one on my seatpost (cateye) and the other genric one on my bag. Also torch straped on my helmet (generic) and cateye on tmey handle bar.

i'm having the same problem with my bareknuckle frame. i have size L toe clips, but i pretty much need them because i have size 10.5/11 feet. i'm always cautious of getting my wheel caught in my cages whenever i'm making tight turns, or maneuvering around people/cars. also, when i do a trackstand (with wheel pointing to the right, right foot forward), and i want to turn left, my wheel almost always gets caught in my cages.

also, does that keo above have a 650c in the front and 700c in the back?

so i parked my bike today and went to get some lunch and do some reading for school, and when i came out i rode my bike again, but i noticed that something was wrong and that the ride was not as smooth as it should be. i kept going until i took a right turn and my bike just completely gave away and i bailed. i had no idea what was wrong with my bike until i discovered my front tire was completely out of air. i thought it was really weird. i have conti 4000gp tires and i thought road tires like these were supposed to be pretty much puncture-proof? and my rim looks alright. i'm under increasing suspicion that somebody came by and let the air out of my tire when it was parked.

Nah i dont think he does...not 100% sure!

With regards to ur 165mm cranks...i guess u should just install it and see how it goes. If u havent got it just get a smaller cages. *save money*

In like the first 2 seconds of that video there's a close up on his fork, and there's no way you'd get that much clearance without a 650. Those Brooklyn Machine Works bikes have that much clearance, but it doesn't look like one of those in that video.

thanks man, im gonna try to find some shops with the bikes you sudgested . cant beat 350 from bikesdirect.com, hopefully i like how it feels.if not most entry level stuff i see is around 600.

Keo came to portland for the Bike film Fest alleycat over the summer so I got to see his bike in person. he rides a huge zues track frame with a 650 front and a 700 rear. He won every competition at fast friday afterwards

ZEUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

so today i had to take care of shit for school.

it was raining and i was riding. fun but nuts.

so i was basically taking a shower with my bike...

and i proceeded to turn onto powell from market street. (for those fo you who dont know, that means a shortcut thru the cablecar turnaround.

fucking, basically i was riding up the powell part where there's no street, cablecars only, and i was in the middle, between both tracks.

don't you hate those fucking tourist momo pedestrian dumbfucks who are completely making eye contact with you, and they're trying to cross, but obviously you're going to pass in front of them first.. STILL EYE CONTACT. and at the worst possible moment they try to sprint and get in front of you.

so now it's like that lance armstrong situation, the fucker's bag snags my handlebars and pulls me into the cablecar tracks.

tried to put my left foot down but right was still clipped in.

whoop bail onto my side in the middle of fuckingpowell in front of all the tourists.

and all you hear is OHHH WOHHH OM MY GOSH! MY GOODNESS IS HE ALLRIGHT.

as much as i wanted to bow and thank the motherfucker who did that to me, i had to pick up my glasses and check my bike for damage..

the lil bitch was gone.

so fuck it, just hopped back on and continued up powell to my building.

and i felt like 2million eyes on me as i rode away. i din't scream at anyone :[

fuuck.

but its cool bike's still good and no injuries. AND my pants dint rip this time haha.

it was this old dood with a goatee and this crazy worried look in his eyes, like he just seen me in bed with his daughter n shit. ha

not ooold dude,

more like one of those oracle snobs you'd usually see lugging around one of those rolling backpacks, laughing with their comrades and wasting our air.

he was prolly worried because he'd never been that close to the human statue before, or the singing dude with the microphone. maybe the street sheet guys were begging him for a dollar.. then i just happen to roll along and maybe he thought i was a menace.. biking up the hill in the rain. "wow" he must have thought. "this city is full of crazy people... and they're all after my wallet."

when i was just trying to get to my school..

everyone rides thru there.

not ooold dude,

more like one of those oracle snobs you'd usually see lugging around one of those rolling backpacks, laughing with their comrades and wasting our air.

he was prolly worried because he'd never been that close to the human statue before, or the singing dude with the microphone. maybe the street sheet guys were begging him for a dollar.. then i just happen to roll along and maybe he thought i was a menace.. biking up the hill in the rain. "wow" he must have thought. "this city is full of crazy people... and they're all after my wallet."

when i was just trying to get to my school..

everyone rides thru there.

dude, i'm sure the guy didn't think you were trying to steal his wallet.

also, i was down in that area today too. i ride thru there sometimes, but today was definitely not the day to ride there. haha. w/ the rain and way too many tourists. even i had trouble getting thru there...and i was walking.