Bicyclettes

canice

dude, i'm sure the guy didn't think you were trying to steal his wallet.

also, i was down in that area today too. i ride thru there sometimes, but today was definitely not the day to ride there. haha. w/ the rain and way too many tourists. even i had trouble getting thru there...and i was walking.

i was just sayin, no tellin what he was thinking.. just giving a possible reason why dude would be walkin around with a worried face.. who knows maybe he had to take a mean crap?

anyway, it was either up powell (which i always take) and it would've been fine minus this incident.. or around and up grant and sutter.. in a fat circle.

and i dint really wanna deal with the super irate drivers in the rain.. also the oracle convention + closed streets.. and it was a saturday.. mad tourists..

man why is everyone all on my nuts. :[ i'm the victim... don't you guys ride bikes too?

damn next time i'll just post:

ay all i fell today...:confused:

i was just sayin, no tellin what he was thinking.. just giving a possible reason why dude would be walkin around with a worried face.. who knows maybe he had to take a mean crap?

anyway, it was either up powell (which i always take) and it would've been fine minus this incident.. or around and up grant and sutter.. in a fat circle.

and i dint really wanna deal with the super irate drivers in the rain.. also the oracle convention + closed streets.. and it was a saturday.. mad tourists..

man why is everyone all on my nuts. :[ i'm the victim... don't you guys ride bikes too?

damn next time i'll just post:

ay all i fell today...:confused:

dude, i wasn't trying to give you shit.

just saying it was a shitty day to ride.

I think that stems 25.4, and those bars are probably like 26. maybe bigger. If you think you can get it to fit, try and wedge it in with a screw driver.

the bars are 25.4 too, i'm just having trouble getting it past the bend.

the bars are 25.4 too, i'm just having trouble getting it past the bend.

try twisting it. not forcefully pushing it thru, but finding the angles that fit thru the clamp.

287809470.jpg

but yeah spread it first if you need to.. i used screwdriver ^^

In like the first 2 seconds of that video there's a close up on his fork, and there's no way you'd get that much clearance without a 650. Those Brooklyn Machine Works bikes have that much clearance, but it doesn't look like one of those in that video.

I was referring to his rear wheel..of course the front is a 650c nor the back wheel.

2" answers are pretty difficult to get through jag's, but not as tough to get through nitto road stems. I had to use a screwdriver and all my might.

and aydo, I feel you man, it's like in the Science of Sleep, when Gael demonstrates how when people walk toward each other on the street one person moves one way, the other person moves the same way. It seems the same way with bikes.

there was a whole trick/trackstand/skid competition at battle of the banks like a month ago preceding the mash premiere in nyc...

does anyone know of the quality of salsa threadless stems? i need an all-black threadless stem that's got a NOT 31.8mm clamp and pretty much salsa is all i can find. i know compared to other manufacturers their stuff is on the cheaper end, but is their quality significantly less? should i get http://www.thebikebiz.com/product_p/cmp-stem-salsa04.htm this?