Bicyclettes

canice

my bad mlproject...

Was on a shitty moooody while studying.

By the way do u know who own T-Rex? is it u?

I been looking for that video t rex deleted....i realli like it.

i don't run it... its some good friends of mine from way back. if you email kyle about it he's usually pretty good about getting back to emails.

Looking at his (w)taps, car and neighborhood, it's obvious he can drop a thou or so on a trendy thing like fixed gear... if you fancy yourself a "true" cyclist there's no reason to be alarmed or give a shit.

Parallel: since Oprah and Puff Daddy and other fat fucks like to enter marathons these days, a lot of people associate out-of-shape celebrities with the 26.2 miles more than Geb or Hall or Lel or Deena Kastor or anyone else. BUT, if you enter a marathon (= buy a Bianchi), the money goes to the same company. Hell, maybe the fat fuck runner (= new fixed gear owner) will become legitimitely interested in the sport after a while.

Looking at his (w)taps, car and neighborhood, it's obvious he can drop a thou or so on a trendy thing like fixed gear... if you fancy yourself a "true" cyclist there's no reason to be alarmed or give a shit.

Parallel: since Oprah and Puff Daddy and other fat fucks like to enter marathons these days, a lot of people associate out-of-shape celebrities with the 26.2 miles more than Geb or Hall or Lel or Deena Kastor or anyone else. BUT, if you enter a marathon (= buy a Bianchi), the money goes to the same company. Hell, maybe the fat fuck runner (= new fixed gear owner) will become legitimitely interested in the sport after a while.

Bullshit. I would never associate any fat-fuck with a marathon. Why? Because they're a fat fuck.

just like that kid w/ the Bianchi

i don't run it... its some good friends of mine from way back. if you email kyle about it he's usually pretty good about getting back to emails.

that video was pretty good. i've met kyle a few times, he seems like a good guy. i'm pretty sure he used to post on here too, right?

jeremy is famous!

Hiroshi can ride btw. Go watch the Carnival dvd "Street Life." May not be a long clip of him and he may not be amazing but he could ride.

EY TAKE IT EZ HOMEBOY

i know he can ride, like, literally. i saw clips a long time ago on trafic.jp, that is not the point.

YOU WANNA FIGHT? i got an unstoppable pokemon card deck

heres my scraper

CIMG0727.jpgCIMG0728.jpg

anyone notice that i like my rides black?

im looking for a nice fixed gear roady frame/frameset. anyone care to recommend any frames for 200 and under? please recommend something beside the pista as i have heard enough about it to keep it as one of my options...i dont mind buying older used frames as long as the geometry is pretty solid

full custom

yeah, that's what i was gonna say but if you don't wanna spend the money, i'm sure there are ways to find your size in a good frame - call every shop you can find that carries what you're lookin for and if they have it, beg them to ship it to you

how much do you think i can get for a red supreme bike chain?

^ thats crazy, the drops hit the downtube first..

i can see lupin the 3rd riding that bike :D and the cop chasing him on a unicycle...

actually.. it looks like it'd be more comfortable to sit on the bars and hold the seat.. just ride it backwards.. ha