Bicyclettes

canice

I'm not too sure yet, but I think I'll end up getting a Nitto Pearl or just a Deluxe stem (need something 60mm I think) w/ some cheap headset, unless I can find a 1" threaded Chris King for a good price.

My current track cranks are going on that, w/ a simple Shimano sealed BB. The hope is for a Open Pro x Formula front w/ a Deep V x Formula rear for the wheels.

Dual-pivot caliper, my cross lever, some Nitto Bullhorns. Thomson seatpost.

I'm not too sure yet, but I think I'll end up getting a Nitto Pearl or just a Deluxe stem (need something 60mm I think) w/ some cheap headset, unless I can find a 1" threaded Chris King for a good price.

My current track cranks are going on that, w/ a simple Shimano sealed BB. The hope is for a Open Pro x Formula front w/ a Deep V x Formula rear for the wheels.

Dual-pivot caliper, my cross lever, some Nitto Bullhorns. Thomson seatpost.

Very nice mate...Chris King is very nice but abit too pricey for my liking. I got my Campagnolo Records in a good price, so have a look around.

For wheelset: Open Pro is a very good choice...how come deep V for rear wheel?

out of curiosity what makes you say this?

BikeForums chatter, lol

But I've never heard of the wheels/tires/rims that are used on the Kilo...that along with the fact that they are machine-built, I wouldn't put much faith into them.

That being said, ride em til they die, then get a good set.

BikeForums chatter, lol

But I've never heard of the wheels/tires/rims that are used on the Kilo...that along with the fact that they are machine-built, I wouldn't put much faith into them.

That being said, ride em til they die, then get a good set.

i only said that because i have stock kilo rims AND a set of velocity aeros

aside from the aeros using DT spokes and phil hubs, i can't tell any diff in the durability of the 2.

they are both laced the same, and ridden just as hard. the kilo rims have never had to be trued and after more than 500 miles, countless jumps, 2 crashes, they are still true.

same from the aeros, but that is to be expected.

I just want to dispell any uninformed rumours from the hellhole that is bikeforums.