Bicyclettes

canice

Oops. My fault Eric, youre right. I was talking about threadless to threaded... Sorry for the confusion.

Im 6'2.

same height as me and i ride a 56cm... I can take on 59cm but there is no point for such big bike when smaller bike has a faster respond. May not be a very comfortable ride when the top tube is shorter.

monkey nuts, you have some kind of connection to carnival? Buy stuff there? i'm just not used to seeing that sticker on us bikes.

sycamore- zelah nailed what i was going for. I don't used hype-y as in bad, but njs, along with deep v's, a very common combination that i don't see pulled off classily often enough.

why the fuck is the miata talk still going on? I drove my friends once down a deserted road, they are indeed fun to drive.

At night.

Alone.

sycamore- zelah nailed what i was going for. I don't used hype-y as in bad, but njs, along with deep v's, a very common combination that i don't see pulled off classily often enough.

i just woke up so i'm sorry if i take this the wrong way, but jeremy is absolutely pulling off his builds with class, he could probably even make a build with gold drops classy

If you think "fitting" on a bike means the Toys R Us method of 1-2" of inseam clearance when you stand over it.

A 57 is going to be too short and the bars won't be high enough; unless you're planning on using goofy 3" risers anyway.

no, fit is a lot more than that. but inseam and reach are huge factors, especially not as cut and dry as "if you are this tall then you must be this size" people are shaped differently