Bicyclettes

canice

Fucking ridiculous. The mash dvd is well worth 40 dollars. Anyone that gripes about the price is a bitch. You guys spend 40 bucks eating out in a week or two. Shit, buy some top ramen and enjoy the dvd.

DAMN, bromosapien!! you must be single and eat rice crackers 3 times a day. i spend at least $40 on ONE meal out with my lady. now go get nourished, hippie.

Pumping my tire..presta valve thingies are soo easy to snap

oh damn i did the same thing one time.

i just bought a floor pump so i wouldn't have to worry about it anymore ^^

dscn1839qm8.jpg

A good deal for 200 and rides pretty well.

I want to get risers but i'm unsure as to how they handle compared to bullhorns?

Shiit, that's a great deal for $200 IMO.

If you like bullhorns, don't get risers. Risers are too boring, easy to ride in the city though..

I switched from risers to flats because my brake lever was not fitting right on my risers (cut them too short for a brake lever)

IMO bullhorns are best (nice for climbs)

My thighs are sore... any tips on how to relieve this? Should I rub mayonnaise on them? Or maybe beet juice? Or do lots of forward lunges?

Help me out superfuture.

Rub mustard on it ...leave it over night. Then smell it!!!

I guess u can just go to sleep and have a good rest. Wake up its a brand new day.

flats.

i need some recommendation. I've been having some problems with getting flats like every other fucking day. today I had to bunny hop a curb and caught my back tire, and there goes the tube. I've been carrying a spare tube, etc. with me after the first flat, but there I am changing that shit on the side of the road and it makes me like 20 mins late to work and my hands are greasy and shit. just had to vent about that.

i'm riding a kilo tt stock wheelset. is there any thing I can do/buy (tires, better tubes, better wheels) that can cut down on the flats. this is like my third flat tube in a week and a half.

thanks

-c

+1 on rim tape. most bikes either have no rim tape or just this shitty plastic stuff. go buy some velox cloth rim tape.

also, check how your tube is getting popped. if you have two little holes, that means its a pinch flat and most likely from bad installation where you pinched the tube between the bead.

sidney.. they only way for the thighs to feel better is to ride the bridge more.

I hope you're not gonna ride with that front wheel on the street, I've heard horror stories.

Its an aluminum rim(clincher) with spokes from rim to hub what could possibly go wrong. ? the aero part is just a cover that is attached to the rim.

beside I don't drop much (big step and such) on my Tommasini, just ride fast.