Bicyclettes

canice

Alright kids...time to custom build a frame. Went to a local frame builder, bloody awesome dude show me how they build frame and stuff.

I got some question, anyone have picture of a wishbone seatstay but with LUGS??

um not with lugs

blueprints.jpg

523312781_701e3163f2.jpg

I will say that i find the wishbone quite flexy and even squirrely at high speed spinning downhill even with oversized colombus spirit tubing. I wouldn't do it again. but it looks sick ....no?

um not with lugs

blueprints.jpg

523312781_701e3163f2.jpg

I will say that i find the wishbone quite flexy and even squirrely at high speed spinning downhill even with oversized colombus spirit tubing. I wouldn't do it again. but it looks sick ....no?

Just doing something special, I love lugs and I love wishbone...

HAHA GRASSHOLE...

I DO have pics of myself naked... FYI.

I'll find pics... :)

I dont have calf muscle from riding. Kinda weird.

Haha just kidding man..u dont want calfs like mine. I still fit into my imperial, one day if i cant fit into it I will quit riding.

that's horrible, jan. i can see the shadow from your third kneecap and i can tell it's pretty damn big. i don't get calf muscles from riding either :\

the only area that i get any work out is my thigh area above the knee. everything else doesn't really feel anything at all.

Haha got soccer calves? Shits nuts.

I wish I can have Jermys legs...

Not for myself, I meant spread. No homo.

My 3rd knee cap is killin me... Solid like a real fuckin knee cap haha.

Play soccer for my High School and lots of biking.

Well if someone try to bust ur knee cap he will get confused which one is the real one.

have you tried putting a steak on it? or a hardboiled egg? supposedly that show decrease the swelling. i remember when i was hit in the brow with a pine cone. fucking stupid kids were playing hacky sack with a pine cone... HUGE bump above my eye. and a hardboiled egg lessened the swelling.

Hardboiled egg is a new one to me.

I put a can of coke on it for a bit. No I didnt drink the coke after... Its in the fridge rechilling so I can drink it.

I also have a giant kidney also, but I dont think anyone wants a pic of that. Good thing I asked my friend if I can ride his spinergy for a while haha.

Aww shit. It got worse. Look at wat it turned into...

Haha, seriously? I was gonna make a trip up there to check it out...there's no decent places around here.

DRIF is super sick but kinda operate on skate-shop hours, which is whenever they feel like to whenever they want to go skate (in this case, ride). As soon as you walk in, it's one of those "I don't have enough money to walk out of here happily" kind of places. It's funny too, because I own, have owned, or have access to most of the shit in there, it just has this atmosphere like you're in japan and it's your only chance to cop (maybe they fact that no one speaks english helps :o )

Definitely check it out, and check out the AA factory store while you're at it since it's so close. As well as this dope comic store in the little tokyo mall.

DRIF is super sick but kinda operate on skate-shop hours, which is whenever they feel like to whenever they want to go skate (in this case, ride). As soon as you walk in, it's one of those "I don't have enough money to walk out of here happily" kind of places. It's funny too, because I own, have owned, or have access to most of the shit in there, it just has this atmosphere like you're in japan and it's your only chance to cop (maybe they fact that no one speaks english helps :o )

Definitely check it out, and check out the AA factory store while you're at it since it's so close. As well as this dope comic store in the little tokyo mall.

Cool, I'll still have to go check it out. Maybe grab a spicy tuna hand roll from around the corner (one of the best spicy tuna handrolls!). :)

anyone know any good place to get frames in tokyo? I'm on a tight budget like 40,000 yen. check carnival in shibuya but everything was either to small or to expensive. need around a 55 or 56

For 40,000 good luck, shits getting bought up like mad. Carnival gets new shit in a lot and sometimes you can get lucky. I got a nice frame for 45000. Punch in asakusa has stuff, but less consistant with stock and not necessarily cheaper. Your other options are pretty much the internet. Troll mixi fixed gear forums and put up a wtb type post. You might get lucky. Other options aren't really in tokyo. And, I'd assume you're looking for keirin.