Bicyclettes

canice

and this

1721087238_e037455e2e.jpg

so the Check Yo self comment was unnecessary since i just posted it once and

I don't give a F@#$ what you ride if your cool and not a hater.

give me shit and I will give it back

peace

What year is that Tommassini??? Did you use that same set up from a different angle in velospace? I want a funny frame so badly!

Knucks:

$130 a wheel is s fucking steal. that puts you under $300 for a wheelset, which is always a good deal. BUT, I would hesitate on the new dimension hubs. I don't have any personal experience with them, but why not go formula? (they are different). Try ben's cycle, many of my friends have ordered wheels from them and they have all been happy. They are also super nice, so if you want to mix and match, I'm sure they might if your nice.

as far as building them yourself, that's always an option, but after buying spokes, nips and having them trued, it might be just as much (+hassle). Although, you would be able to say you built your own wheels, which is very cool imo.

^^ Why you need that you ain't no Mike Martin.

Jeremy, thanks for the intro to Mike...

I had an hour long conversation last night with Mike and he's into the cyclist jean idea... The MASH crew is checking them out at Self Edge when they all get back from their trip to Japan next week.

Jeremy, thanks for the intro to Mike...

I had an hour long conversation last night with Mike and he's into the cyclist jean idea... The MASH crew is checking them out at Self Edge when they all get back from their trip to Japan next week.

Kiya- Are those jeans gonna be out for the party in Jan.?

What year is that Tommassini??? Did you use that same set up from a different angle in velospace? I want a funny frame so badly!

same set up yes.

and this frame was built in '93 or '94 for the mexican track team, but it was never payed for.

I picked it up from a guy in Basel who picked it up from a guy in zürich.