Bicyclettes

canice

Once again, supernoob needs advice. My balls are starting to...um...well, they hurt and I think that either my seat is cranked too high or my saddle is shit. For reference, I'm using the stock Bontrager saddle that came with my Fillmore. Can anyone recommend one that won't kill my boys?

Well that just made my day! haha, But very good to hear.

There's one I have my eye on right now that's a 56 that from the measurements should be okay.

If this one doesn't work out, I'm hoping I can find one in HK while i'm there next month.

Awwwww nah no way u can find one in HK...I was in HK last month didnt find anything.

Hahah. I just emailed the guy on HK fixed and he said the same thing! Shit.

Ah well, I'm gonna have to contact someone in Japan to see if I can cop one that way. Shit is too expensive to buy it from someone here in the States.

HKFixed - Brian yer?? I met up with him last month awesome dude...

with ur NJS frame i guess i could help ya. what is ur budget? There is one fukaya i think NJS stamp on it selling in Melbourne for 780 i think. but i double check for ya. When will u be back in HK? I can bring it over for u.

motherfuckers gonna catch a gust and get blown off a bridge. good thing he probably just does barspins in parking garages instead of actually riding

If you brought your front end to do a barspin and dropped it at all when you were done, wouldn't be long before your Cam-pi was a ta-co. nowutimsayin

Once again, supernoob needs advice. My balls are starting to...um...well, they hurt and I think that either my seat is cranked too high or my saddle is shit. For reference, I'm using the stock Bontrager saddle that came with my Fillmore. Can anyone recommend one that won't kill my boys?

try adjusting your seat angle so that you're sitting on yoru ass bones not your chode/tant. also mabye lower your seat a half inch.

I'm actually in the US. I am going to HK this November for work so I was hoping to maybe get a frame but it's not looking that way.

$780 Australian?

Budget is probably 6bills or so. But I would love to get one for a few hundred less than that.

$780 AUD man...58cm frameeee...shumaino dropout. Sparkle grey

How long you going to be in HK for, gloves?

I'ma be out there for 2 weeks. Going from HK to Shanghai to Qingdao and then to Taipei and back to HK. :) Never been to China yet, so this is gonna be fun.

$780 AUD man...58cm frameeee...shumaino dropout. Sparkle grey

Man, shit sounds nice. It's a little out of my price range but do you think you could get pics perhaps?

best paint+laquer/varnish for bikes?

i just stripped a chro-mo giant and wanna give it a nice coat.. looking for a decent spray that will last (with a varnish/laquer on top aftwerwards of course)..

any that are able to go straight onto the bare metal? or should i put down a primer coat by brush first?

cheers

theres a few decent threads on fixgearforum for paint jobs, ive done a couple before... strip paint, sand using wet/dry , mask off bb/headset/seat tube etc, spray base coat/primer, sand wet and dry around 800+ depending, first coat, sand again 1200-1500 dry then wet, spray second coat, can do 1-3 coats and wet and dry depending on how many, working to a pretty fine paper, then thin coats of clear laquer spray.

I'ma be out there for 2 weeks. Going from HK to Shanghai to Qingdao and then to Taipei and back to HK. :) Never been to China yet, so this is gonna be fun.

Man, shit sounds nice. It's a little out of my price range but do you think you could get pics perhaps?

http://fixed.org.au/forums/index.php/topic,3050.msg18648/boardseen.html#new

here u go..its 750aud..i am really blind. hehe