Bicyclettes

canice

What comes on the complete?

For the same price range of the mash there's tons of cool shit just depends on how much you're sold on the pursuit look, remember it's just a longer seattube

Well i'm just going to buy a complete off of someone hopefully.

(with good parts on it obviously)

but the one I'm looking at is this

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/2182168390.html

good deal?

Well i'm just going to buy a complete off of someone hopefully.

(with good parts on it obviously)

but the one I'm looking at is this

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/2182168390.html

good deal?

Siiick. If you can afford so, and it's your size and everything, go ahead. &I also agree should sell the wheels if you get. Trispoke goes for three bills easy. I like those bars.

Put in my team kit order. Hoping that the mfr lives up to the hype.

Bought a pair of Hed's on the Bay and had to back out because my gf tripped and broke the guitar I was going to finance them with in half.

*Tri-Flow tears*

The effect of no longer serenading.

Or

"MORE BIKE SHIT?"

What's wrong with unwrapped bars? I have grips on one set of drops, and none on the other. I like both.

Wraps / grips / gloves are made for a reason. There aren't really any reasonable benefits of leaving your bars bare. The main reason anyone leaves their drops bare is for aesthetics, which I dont consider a reasonable pro.

As dex_star said, there is the issue of your hands slipping, and depending on your posture/fit, wraps or grips can prevent sore hands caused by the pressure you're putting on your hands and arms while riding.

I'm trying to look for a mtb for riding trails and doing the small pump track and maybe small jumps. thing is I'm coming from bmx/fixie riding and know nothing about mtb's. i'd like something light and agile like my bmx, but with shox lol. anybody have suggestions?

Plenty of bikes built for that now. Parkbikes/freeridebikes/etc.

Not a trail bike though, that's like a beefier XC bike. You'll want something w/ rear brake only, long-travel fork, short seattube, etc. Get a googlin. Plentiful. Pick a price range. Cheap ones come w/ steel seat posts w/ detachable heads, nice ones come w/ 20mm hollow thru axles. Also, geared or not geared, your choice. Nice ones will have adjustable dropouts or horz. dropouts w/ a hangar. Cheap ones will be stamped one or the other.

Plentiful. And super fun to ride. Though a trail bike w/ chain retention (dh) will work nicely too if you'd rather have a bike to RIDE more than a bike to pumptrack or dh/freeride/whatever.

Much different overall, an XC bike will position center of gravity for the rider in the saddle and more over the front for climbing quickly. A freeride or park bike will position weight for handling a standing rider. Basically jumping a true XC bike would suck, and trying to ride a park bike for a true 4hr ride would be unbearable.

What's that video where dudes go out into a forest and do backflips off of these crazy built/dirt ramps and other well choreographed shit in HD? Can't remember for the life of me

I think its Kranked Revolve

I saw it at a film festival last year, it was soo sick!!

XIQdydGhpdc

If this isn't the one ur talking about, its still an awesome vid