Bicyclettes

canice

arent 2010 bianchi super pistas 700-800 bucks new?

and use stiffer alloys than vigorellis / concepts?

im not a fan of the shape too much, but it still looks like a better buy than concepts.

havent been on in a long time...

considering the 2010 masi coltello for a next frame... but then again for the price bianchi super pista looks good also.

(P.S. if you guys are hesitant on upgrading your cranksets to omniums or any other cranks, get the omniums.

you feel a world of difference going from square-taper to the omniums.

(i got mine for 165 shipped! pm me for link, not sure if it's still gonna be that price)

im thinking about getting a fixie to ride for when i start college, but know nothing about them. anyone have any suggestions on what to get?

you should get a colnago dream pista or bmc track machine

arent 2010 bianchi super pistas 700-800 bucks new?

and use stiffer alloys than vigorellis / concepts?

im not a fan of the shape too much, but it still looks like a better buy than concepts.

Yes

(P.S. if you guys are hesitant on upgrading your cranksets to omniums or any other cranks, get the omniums.

you feel a world of difference going from square-taper to the omniums.

(i got mine for 165 shipped! pm me for link, not sure if it's still gonna be that price)

Ive heard the same thing. Many say its only a matter of time b4 these type of cranks become the standard. PM with that link if you get a chance!

Thanks.

Finna be riding dirty.

20090826202813.jpg

Double fixed. 76.5 inches for the Summer, then around 72.5 for the winter coming up...

Then maybe next coming summer, 81 inches? We'll see...

Time to down mad Muscle Milk and become a beast... Makin the bitches TASTE THE BEAST! Then I will "compete" in Alley Cats and become a champ!

If those are b43's laced to phils, aren't they heavy as fuck??

After having velo deep v's for nearly a year I think I wanna go to a lighter set or maybe even mavic ellipses

Oh yeah any of you guys pick up a turbo saddle? (reissue)

--ps can't post often, comp down.. Posting on iPod touch sucks

Yes

Ive heard the same thing. Many say its only a matter of time b4 these type of cranks become the standard. PM with that link if you get a chance!

Thanks.

Check your rep, but omniums feel differnent in terms of riding and bottom bracket. By that I mean I was able to trackstand easier because of the response I had while playing with the cranks.

After most of my friends try out my bike, they're that reluctant to go back on theirs because of just how "buttery smooth" it feels.

In terms of actiual "flex" I can't say much com ing from truvativ touros but flicking your finger against both metals sound radically differnt. There is no resonance with the omniums while the touros definitely have a ping sound.

Now I can't compare other type of bottom bracket/ cranks meets but I whole hearted encourage ppl to get omniums!

Usuallyy you can find cheaper than most cranksets like dura ace/ campy / sugino

I'll try coming on here more.. Misss sufu too much

P.s. Bikeforums (fg/ss forum) sucks haha

BF is full of suck...

Too many brakes vs brakeless bullshit, boobs who ride conversions-who talk "so much knowledge" about TRACK bikes, when they themselves dont even own one, and dudes who dont ride far/a lot who dog on any and all fixed gear vids...

There are the few, who are legit, but its full of feeble ass dudes whom never skidded and think its only for hipsters...

Hipsters dont even skid!

I want to grow a giant hand, so I can slap bikeforums ss/fg forum.

shit, i just stripped my profile.

exactly how stripped is stripped? I only lost like the first thread on the cog part, the lockring side looks fine.. think i can still use it?

this is the second hub i've stripped so far. is there some maintenence thing that im missing?

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/urban/district/district/

Carbon composite belt-driven bike? What the crap?

And what's up with that drop-out?

i like it...

the drop out has to be like that, it has to have a gap, otherwise u can't get the belt on there.

@ Atzec,

on the contrary, I think it has a lot to do with simplicity, a lot less moving parts, belt is lighter, does not require any lube, is a lot cleaner and lasts longer. The teeth mating is more efficient too apparently.

Trek is going to release an all carbon version of the district

http://gizmodo.com/5346042/treks-district-carbon-bike-replaces-the-chain-with-a-belt-drive-for-a-price

but i guess it's up to personal preference.

On another note, I'm in for a bike and it's basically two choices:

Cervelo S1, '09 all ultegra, except the brakes which are cervelo something

or

Trek Madone 5.1 '08 all ultegra, except the cassette, which is 105

what u guys think?