Bicyclettes

canice

they dont look fixed...... you can see them coasting.

Some are, some aren't.

There's some reverse pedaling stuff that's propelling them, and there's one guy with a brake, there's some brakeless freewheel stuff.

Awesome frame, nonetheless. All the ability for BMX riding, plus a huge weight savings. Where was this in my life ten years ago?

ayo, check this. i always ride a bike to the subwaystation and take the subway to school. but this afternoon i discovered my bike had been stolen.

sometimes people put your bike somewhere else for some odd reason, so i just took out my fixed (luckily i didnt ride my fixed this morning) to look for it.

i was just riding really slow looking around, also cause i forgot my lock. all of a sudden i hear this nig calling me names at the other side of the street. telling me i should come closer so he could fuck me up.

thought this dude might be thinking i was trying to take his spot, so didn't pay attention to it. couple minutes later he was standing at the end of the road with some other fucker, telling me to give my bike to him or he'll fuck me up.

i just turned around and drove away, but yo, what the fuck? i never had those (wannabe) thugs paying any attention to me before. those guys prolly don't even know what kind of bike i was riding.

shit like this is lame as fuck. theres some trails i wanna ride on but they always end up going through some of the less notable neighborhoods in the area where people have gotten their bikes jacked.

i wish i got the neon green. i just grabbed the black one at dept.

one of the spokes was broken when i bought it so i had to take it back and get the wheel replaced. it's pretty fun to ride around in super urban areas like shibuya.

i almost died when i rode from naka-me to blue lug in hatsudai. this jawn is def. not for long distance rides

i bought this nike sportswear shell earlier this year and its great. long tail, hood fits right under your chin so it doesn't fill up with air, slimmer fit so no breeze flappin. it was kind of steep though. i think their newer versions of them are lighter weight, packable small enough to stuff under your saddle and are still pretty water resistant as well.

No hate, but I don't get why you guys ride w/ just a wind jacket and no layers underneath. Doesn't do much but keep your chest warm, as your arms and brachial arteries get chilled when it lays against your skin.

For one layer, softshells FTW.

yeah i do it with just a wind jacket. feels awesome when you unzip it at the end of the ride.

Just ordered this big boy:

mrp10_600.jpg

Seems to be good for me, as a beginner. I think I'll buy a rack and a bag for it though. Anyone have any recommendations for one that will hold a laptop?

i've been biking for far too long in a hoodie and jeans... now i'm looking into getting a lightweight windbreaker/shell. any recommendations? looking for a TNF shell in particular. any advice is appreciated.

Rapha shit is dope. Got the Tweed Softshell and far the best jacket for biking I ever had.

For cheaper stuff, look for Gore Bike Wear (next2skin was pretty sweet, nearly same idea than gore-tex - waterproof and highly breathable)

Patagonia is doing some great lightweight stuff. Cheaper than gore ( I guess)

got nailed by a car last night. thankfully nothing too bad happened, but stay safe out there!

Damn man, howd that happen?

Im glad I DIDNT get tagged last night... Riding fast, drunk, in busy SF last nite... I SHOULDA been wrecked, but I managed to rock.

Only reason I was jamming, aside from being drunk, but I had to catch the last train, or else Id be sleeping in the SF streets for the night.

Anyone want to talk me out of a 10 CAAD9 4?

0RA94D_0RA94C_bbq.jpg

SRAM Rival group, carbon fork. Frame still made in the USA. hmmmm....

Had been looking at Six 5 vs Synapse Six 5 vs a couple of Felts (09 Z35 and Z45) but I think I might end up staying with an alum frame.

Get the CAAD 9 1...the 1 is SO much nicer! I think I'ma get one!

a.s.

got nailed by a car last night. thankfully nothing too bad happened, but stay safe out there!

Damn, nothing wrong with the bike?

I almost got hit by a cop going the wrong way down a one way street tonight. Not too close, but enough to get me a little shook.

Damn, nothing wrong with the bike?

I almost got hit by a cop going the wrong way down a one way street tonight. Not too close, but enough to get me a little shook.

youre lucky you didnt get a ticket .. cops around here have been being dicks lately busting people for running lights/signs and the likes