cuff once or twice???

nnkd

on a semi-related note. for those who leave the inseam long for a little bit of a bunch/break at the shoe- do you cuff when you're not wearing shoes? or do you just let the ends drag

i definitely cuff my stacked jeans when i take off my shoes, i just cant drag the hems around...

:o

I dont really like double cuffs on slim or regular jeans, I think it affects the drape and sillouette. Most of the time I let em stack, or when im feeling outrageous I might peg em ( guess that is a double cuff ). When I first got my apcs I did a really thin cuff to show a smidgin of selvedge and have stacks, I havent cuffed any of my jeans for some months now.

most of my jeans don't allow a cuff since the inseams are simply too short, but i bought my LVC 47's with a 38 inseam just so i could do the "folsom" cuff. I think it looks good even though the jeans are slim, since it means the cuff looks very smooth instead of bulky.

I back DDMLs suggestions.

I do believe folsom cuffs have to be large... 2in and above. Double cuffs of course. SO you would need 4 extra inches of jeans.

The folsom cuff originates from prison inmates outfits all being one size. The inseam was typically long to accomidate for the big muthfuc.as in there.