samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

So how many of you guys have a blown out pocket bag?

ive restitched the front pockets... but no blowouts at all. crotch is still strong too.

heres some pics... the contrast is about right, tho the color is what you see in my last 2 waywt.

dcfc0059ba7.jpg

dcfc0060hk8.jpg

dcfc0061qq8.jpg

dcfc0062sa6.jpg

dcfc0063ru0.jpg

dcfc0064kp2.jpg

dcfc0065kp4.jpg

those arent bad either poly... strange how different the fading is on all of them... its not like apc where every pair looks pretty much the same.

yeah, that's really neat how every pair is completely different. Yours seem to have a lot more contrast as i feel mine are more uniform, but I think the vertical falling on mine is top notch. trying to wait till the end of june/july for the 3rd wash. then it will be every few weeks or a month every wash.

What's surprising though is that some of the Sam's that have been washed like 5 or 6 times look darker than the ones that only hit the washer once or twice..

Is it just me - or do you guys feel the same way about it ??

What's surprising though is that some of the Sam's that have been washed like 5 or 6 times look darker than the ones that only hit the washer once or twice..

Is it just me - or do you guys feel the same way about it ??

So hard to figure that out from pictures though. I mean, we have 5 or so digital cameras in our household and except for the DSLRs (both Nikons), they show hugely different colors. Even in terms of color balance, much less shade.

poly, i like yours the most right now. i'm trying to go for more contrasting fades so i might only do one more wash before nov. i think if cheep wouldn't do that many washes his pair would rip somewhere already. these jeans get a lot tighter/stronger after the wash.

thanxs beatle..... it's just so hard trying to get the right lighting when taking pictures of these jeans.