samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

shoot... just sitting at my desk and I put my hand in my back left pocket and the threading broke....

break1.jpg

break2.jpg

break3.jpg

glad I'm not the only one... a bit surprised it wasn't reinforced better? looking at the back pockets it looks like the right hand side of both pockets are much more secure.

beatle – how tall are you? I was always under the impression you were under 5' 4", but that pic makes you seem taller. Also, what's your waist size?

(Just re-read what I wrote, makes it seem like I'm angling to get your jeans... and where do you live? do you leave your front, or back door unlocked? what does the dog like to eat? you don't sleep with the jeans on, right?)

beatle – how tall are you? I was always under the impression you were under 5' 4", but that pic makes you seem taller. Also, what's your waist size?

(Just re-read what I wrote, makes it seem like I'm angling to get your jeans... and where do you live? do you leave your front, or back door unlocked? what does the dog like to eat? you don't sleep with the jeans on, right?)

I guess I am 5'5" - always tough to convert ( 173 cm..) I am the only one who sized up - usually I buy 29 or 30 - took the Sam's in a 31 - hot soaked...I guess it's paying off - no ripping or breaking...

I might feel taller since my legs are pretty long (34 fits just right)....

And - I leave all my doors unlocked....the dog eats everything but lemon and garlic - and no, I do not sleep in my Jeans...(I admit - I've tried it once - had to get up after 20 minutes - felt trapped....)

:)

the first week wearing these babies there was something rough digging into my left thigh... which drew blood! I might actually get a scar from my sammy's!!!

Oh my god...how tight are they ????

they're not tight at all.... I'm wearing a 30 which is what I normally wear... it was just some weird single strand of rough cotton that was rubbing on my thigh.... I was driving myself crazy trying to find it too! But now it's gone... weird!

(random rogue texas cotton)

and Beatle... nights where my girl isn't crashing with me I try to sleep in my sammy's but can't make it past 20mins! I end up ripping them off and throwing them across my room, screaming WTF!!!!

I've even put a fan on me so I'm not so hot.... I just can't do it!

and Beatle... nights where my girl isn't crashing with me I try to sleep in my sammy's but can't make it past 20mins! I end up ripping them off and throwing them across my room, screaming WTF!!!!

I've even put a fan on me so I'm not so hot.... I just can't do it!

Excactly.....:)

"cheap"muthrfuckr wears $9 pairs of underwear

and 200 dollar jeans... oh well. cant get thrift underwear right? and if im gonna get some i want them to be good.

oh... soaked my sams last night again and im glad i did.... shrunk quite a bit... i guess i didnt get it all out of the way the first time